Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ShannockSid

Good luck for the season......

Hi there all you Foxy fans, good to meet you.

Ipswich fan here, so I’d just like to wish you all the best for tomorrow and the rest of the season (except next Saturday, of course).

I’m looking forward to the game, it’s always good to visit your ground and out cheer your fans. :lol:

Ipswich fan here, so I’d just like to wish you all the best for tomorrow and the rest of the season (except next Saturday, of course).

I’m looking forward to the game, it’s always good to visit your ground and out cheer your fans. :lol:

You saucy sod....!

Welcome to FT. :thumbup: Things not looking too swell for the Trac'or Boys this season? We're not so hot either!

Your fans were hardly lively last season at Portman Road!! :thumbup:

Hi fellow non Leicester fan,I have enjoyed our past meetings especially the 4-3 win at your place,though I did'nt enjoy the 6-0 hammering :(

Archived