Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Gareth McAuley

he should of started today i think maybe williams could of got him with his crosses from free kicks or corners. we need to sort it out defending corners and thats where he could command the box with him and paddy mccarthy

he should of started today i think maybe williams could of got him with his crosses from free kicks or corners. we need to sort it out defending corners and thats where he could command the box with him and paddy mccarthy

Yeah concede no goals from set pieces but get beaten for pace through the middle 376 times. Sounds good.

agreed there. he was too tired in the second half thats why hughes came back and supported sometimes

Kenton after running a marrathon would beat a fresh mccauley for pace

De Vries could give mccauley a run for his money in a 100 meter sprint.

Very worrying lol

I would use mccauley in the last minutes when were pressurising and looking for an equaliser, stick him up front, ala matt elliott :D .

If he's slow, would he have time in the last minutes to make it to the half-way line? :huh:

Archived