Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Superb, we're play-off material no problem

Tremendous this evening, we were an attacking joy to behold this evening and despite the unlucky scoreline it must only be a matter of time that the results come.

Brian Jensen is easily the best keeper in the world, save after save kept us at bay and it wasn't for poor finishing. The free flowing football was Arsenal-esque in its quality and the dazzling wing play of Tiatto and Maybury completely bamboozled Burnley, Chris Waddle and Lenny Glover would have purred in approval.

The defence was as solid as any time under MON with comanding performance from the captain, at no time did I think Burnley would score.

As for the crowd, 6,000 locked out and they were all dressed in Blue, the noise was deafening inside the cauldron (except for the minutes silence). I tell you get there early on Saturday otherwise you might not get in. 32,000 who would have thought it after Saturday, it seems the Leicester public really do believe Tim Davies and Andrew Taylor.

Keep the Faith everyone as We are in this Together.

Go Leicester :scarf:

Tremendous this evening, we were an attacking joy to behold this evening and despite the unlucky scoreline it must only be a matter of time that the results come.

Brian Jensen is easily the best keeper in the world, save after save kept us at bay and it wasn't for poor finishing. The free flowing football was Arsenal-esque in its quality and the dazzling wing play of Tiatto and Maybury completely bamboozled Burnley, Chris Waddle and Lenny Glover would have purred in approval.

The defence was as solid as any time under MON with comanding performance from the captain, at no time did I think Burnley would score.

As for the crowd, 6,000 locked out and they were all dressed in Blue, the noise was deafening inside the cauldron (except for the minutes silence). I tell you get there early on Saturday otherwise you might not get in. 32,000 who would have thought it after Saturday, it seems the Leicester public really do believe Tim Davies and Andrew Taylor.

Its possible to over use sarcasem you know. :D

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Must try harder. This technique was pioneered by Bill Anderson 30+ years ago!

Archived