Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Pro Evolution 4 - Xbox

Anyone who has an xbox and live, make sure you get this game, even if you have the ps2 version, its excellent online and i can challenge you to a few games. ;)

Guest Daniel
I am getting my X-Box live starter kit for christmas so come Januanry I may challenge you to a mfew matches.  :P

Have you got Halo 2?

42506[/snapback]

Had it and traded it in after 2 days, its a terrible game. :(

I am getting my X-Box live starter kit for christmas so come Januanry I may challenge you to a mfew matches.  :P

Have you got Halo 2?

42506[/snapback]

Had it and traded it in after 2 days, its a terrible game. :(

42513[/snapback]

My brother completed it after about 2 days :S

Think it was made more for x box live...

Guest Daniel

The game is amazing on and offline on xbox.

That review is pretty bad in my eyes and i havn't heard one complaint about it when playing on there.

That review is pretty bad in my eyes and i havn't heard one complaint about it when playing on there.

42822[/snapback]

I haven't played it on Xbox so I can't comment but I have played it online on the PC version and that is poor, it lags really bad and has many bugs.

42822[/snapback]

I think the review makes some good points about some of the features online.

Obviously, I haven't played it, but I imagine having to watch all the animations all the way through can be irritating, as can the people quitting so it doesn't register as a defeat when they're losing.

The actual gameplay sounds good though.

Archived