Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

How about Leon McKenzie?

A good player but for what its worth I believe we already have four decent strikers meaning its not worth stretching any funds we have, the sum total being nil at this moment. The four main strikers plus Louis Dodds who is a great prospect and de Vries who could be used in desperation. Another stumbling block is the fact that his transfer request has been rejected. :rolleyes:

He would certainly be a good signing, but I don't think he would be prepared to play second fiddle to Hume and Fryatt. Even if we did sell Maybury, that wouldn't be enough to purchase McKenzie anyway.

If we could trick Worthington in to a swap deal with Hammond, then great. :whistle:

He would certainly be a good signing, but I don't think he would be prepared to play second fiddle to Hume and Fryatt. Even if we did sell Maybury, that wouldn't be enough to purchase McKenzie anyway.

If we could trick Worthington in to a swap deal with Hammond, then great. :whistle:

Wasn't Elvis on Loan at Noriwch in the relatively recent past? Don't think he pulled up any trees.

We have two perfectly good first choice strikers in Fryatt and Hume, Two Backup strikers in O'Grady and Hammond who could do a decent job, Louis Dodds coming through and MDV.

We don't need another striker.

We have two perfectly good first choice strikers in Fryatt and Hume, Two Backup strikers in O'Grady and Hammond who could do a decent job, Louis Dodds coming through and MDV.

We don't need another striker.

Hear hear! :thumbup:

A bit of competetion??

Hammond. O'Grady. De Vries. Dodds.

And Hume!.

Hume's scoring rate has pretty well matched Fryatt's, Dodds is unproven but his scoring rate beats everyone's, MDV matched Fryatt, O'Grady's never been tested and Hammond is Hammond. Plus £1m plus to spend. How would you get some money in?

Would be good to have some proper competition to keep Fryatt and Hume looking over their shoulders and on their toes. I hardly think de Vries has got them quaking in their boots, Hammond isn't as good as them by a long shot and O'Grady seems a bit of a fringe player. And Dodds is completely untested in the first team. And while I haven't seen the lad play so could be jumping the gun a bit, he is only six or so months younger than Fryatt, so if he was that good you'd expect him to be making the subs bench on a regular basis. So Mackenzie would probably shake things up a bit and spur on Fryatt and Hume, 'cos what we have as back up at the moment isn't really good enough.

Would be good to have some proper competition to keep Fryatt and Hume looking over their shoulders and on their toes. I hardly think de Vries has got them quaking in their boots, Hammond isn't as good as them by a long shot and O'Grady seems a bit of a fringe player. And Dodds is completely untested in the first team. And while I haven't seen the lad play so could be jumping the gun a bit, he is only six or so months younger than Fryatt, so if he was that good you'd expect him to be making the subs bench on a regular basis. So Mackenzie would probably shake things up a bit and spur on Fryatt and Hume, 'cos what we have as back up at the moment isn't really good enough.

Exactly the point i was trying to make...ok we are lucky to have Fryatt and Hume but im just worried that as soon as one gets injured, who do we turn to? :unsure:

Archived