Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Dream team

Anybody watch it, other than Little Britain it's the only decent programme on TV.

Allthough I knew what was going to happen I was screaming don't do it at the end when Clyd went to jump. Ryan Naysmith has to be the most stupidist bloke alive not to have gone with Chelsea, she's well buff.

Shame that Connelly has left (that's if he's dead) as it won't be half as good without him. Wouldn't like to be in Ryan's shoes either with Viv after him :ph34r:

Anyone else a fan of Dream team? I absoloutly love the programme, shame it aint on 3/4 times a week like soaps. It's ten times better than anything on terrestrial TV.

I watch it, its kool. When Connelly was going through the phase of playing rubbish, (like in last nights ep when his shot in training went miles off), reminded me a bit of our own Connolly

41278[/snapback]

Reminded me of Benj more :w00t:

I watch it, its kool. When Connelly was going through the phase of playing rubbish, (like in last nights ep when his shot in training went miles off), reminded me a bit of our own Connolly

41278[/snapback]

Reminded me of Benj more :w00t:

41285[/snapback]

You could be right on that one <_<

I love it.

Was a good episode last night, I am glad that Clyde jumped he started to do me head in abit. Viv is the best in it I think and Ryan. Some very very fit girls in it as well. Nikki for example. :wub:

i used to be really into it, but lost interest about 2/3 years ago. Watched about 10minutes last night, it's piss poor i must say  ;)  :rolleyes:

41379[/snapback]

I remember the first seris when Des was the dragon mascot and they had that Irish guy Conner. And Warren who lived in that flat (didnt he die??) who else oh yeah Frank and that other fellow who appeared in Bad Girls

I bet half of ypu werent even born then ;)

i met them all 3 years ago they played in a testimonial for ken vesey at plainmoor, torquay.theyre actually pretty good.

helen chamberlain played for ken veyseys team aswell,she made some of the dream team look stupid with her skills!!!!!!!!

Archived