Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Fashion Thread

Whats the most you've paid for an item of clothing? £120 Burberry jacket, lost it a week later :o

You mean £1.20 from the market? ;)

41762[/snapback]

Don't do fakes, me sister brought me it from Ball ring in Brum.

41766[/snapback]

You mean the bull ring?

Guest Daniel
Whats the most you've paid for an item of clothing? £120 Burberry jacket, lost it a week later :o

You mean £1.20 from the market? ;)

41762[/snapback]

Don't do fakes, me sister brought me it from Ball ring in Brum.

41766[/snapback]

You mean the bull ring?

41937[/snapback]

lol, maybe he went somewhere else? lol

He went ball room dancing or something at the Ball Ring. lol

What is your favourite designer make? Old Glory

What is your most hated designer make? Kappa

What is your favourite item of clothing that you own? Old Glory Green, Pink & Blue T-Shirts

What item of clothing would you not be seen dead in? Dungarees

What item of clothing did you last buy? Yellow longsleaved top, Republic

What item of clothing would you next like to purchase? Old Glory Green Top

Whats the most you've paid for an item of clothing? £59 Levi Ripped Jeans

Whats yor favourite trainer make? Puma but at the minute im kinda liking the Lacoste trainers.

Whats your favourite trainers currently on the market? White Lacoste Shoes

What trainers do you currently own? Puma one's

Do you like wearing caps? Sometimes, mostly Beanies.

If Yes whats the best one you own? FCUK one untill I lost my Puma one!

b-YOUMUM.JPG

Thats from me to you teeno. ;)

41849[/snapback]

Drop it Dan, my mums over you, she was telling me that she only felt sorry for you. The truth is you couldn't please her, she said you were lacking in the underwear department and she faked every orgasum :thumbup:

Guest Daniel
USC is dear as **** !

42404[/snapback]

Cos its for pretencious jock wannabes, they will pay 50 quid for some pink t shirt so some two bit slapper will look at em twice.

42413[/snapback]

lol, nice way of putting it.

I thought it was to stop the chavs coming in the store. ;)

USC is dear as **** !

42404[/snapback]

Cos its for pretencious jock wannabes, they will pay 50 quid for some pink t shirt so some two bit slapper will look at em twice.

42413[/snapback]

lol, nice way of putting it.

I thought it was to stop the chavs coming in the store. ;)

42431[/snapback]

The nearest USC to me has a few chavs going in from time to time, they never buy owt, its just an alternative place to hang around, nice change from a bus stop.

On the subject of chavs i was walking home from uni which is about a 20 minute walk along the coast! lovely when i came across a bunch youths kicking from a distance what seemed to be a football, one closer inspection it was a bottle!

As i got nearer i noticed it was three lads playing each around the age of 16, with fags hanging out of there gobs! the funniest part of this was they also had a can of castlemaine xxxx each, they had a girl with them who was about the same age who was just standing around holding a massive crete of xxxx and the guys who just picking out cans an lobbing them at passing trucks :w00t:

On the subject of chavs i was walking home from uni which is about a 20 minute walk along the coast! lovely when i came across a bunch youths kicking from a distance what seemed to be a football, one closer inspection it was a bottle!

As i got nearer i noticed it was three lads playing each around the age of 16, with fags hanging out of there gobs! the funniest part of this was they also had a can of castlemaine xxxx each, they had a girl with them who was about the same age who was just standing around holding a massive crete of xxxx and the guys who just picking out cans an lobbing them at passing trucks :w00t:

42599[/snapback]

:rolleyes:lollol

42599[/snapback]

Simple things, Scarby! Did they have the intelligence to lob just the empties though?

42599[/snapback]

Simple things, Scarby! Did they have the intelligence to lob just the empties though?

42610[/snapback]

Dont know didnt want to hang to long in case they decided to throw them at me :thumbup:

42599[/snapback]

42610[/snapback]

Dont know didnt want to hang to long in case they decided to throw them at me :thumbup:

42656[/snapback]

If they were full, and you can catch, then it could be a bonus! ;)

Archived