Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

BOOOO

Just got back from playing football at Goals with BM and co. Was great fun playing again after such a long time, although to say I was unfit would be a huge understatement :( - I did manage to score 2 goals (one was pretty impressive imo) as we won 10-5 or sumat like that. BM was also brilliant as was Pele (is he the same guy as on here?).

Also glad that there aren't many new posts today as it will take less time to go through them ;)

Yeah good game Anish, wickd goal.

Pele was the guy that used this forum, he still comes on to read but doesnt post as he doesnt feel welcome after his bad start here. ;)

Good game and final score was 8-5.

Anish 2

Myself 3

Pele 2

Marv 1

Top game. :)

Good result lads , sounds like you play shit teams every week though :P

41696[/snapback]

No were just really good.

We played some brilliant teams and tonight these were good.

id love to play at goals sounds pretty gd but am always at training! <_< but i dont mind if its gunna help me to be in the first team by the time am 16 and 1 day (dunno why that old) then i dont mind lol but now am realising we live in the real world! lol

id love to play at goals sounds pretty gd but am always at training! <_<  but i dont mind if its gunna help me to be in the first team by the time am 16 and 1 day (dunno why that old) then i dont mind lol but now am realising we live in the real world! lol

41723[/snapback]

I really would like you for the last game of the season, can i book you and macca? ;)

We got the best team in the league and we might need to win for promotion or even the championship. :)

Would you?

www.goalsfootball.co.uk

Team - Young Guns FC

I've been watching the Fulham v Chelsea League Cup game, literally fell asleep during it.  :ph34r:  :w00t:

41718[/snapback]

Lazy git, it's all that ballet dancing that's tiring you ;)

Mind you I fell asleep on the train today TWICE :unsure:

41724[/snapback]

Some of us have to work you know. ;)

I've been watching the Fulham v Chelsea League Cup game, literally fell asleep during it.  :ph34r:  :w00t:

41718[/snapback]

41724[/snapback]

41738[/snapback]

Agreed, Tax dogders pffft ;)

41718[/snapback]

41724[/snapback]

41738[/snapback]

Agreed, Tax dogders pffft ;)

41742[/snapback]

Pah, I'm no tax dodger. I do pay tax actually, so there. :huh::P:) :w00t: ;)

Archived