Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
De Vries The King

Faith Restored

My faith in Leicester fans has now been restored!!! Driving home from the game on the way back I saw a kid about 10/11 with a shirt with De Vries on :D although he had the number 26 as well, I'm sure that's wrong.

Poor Lad.

:D

That's why he's first choice striker here, no wait... :pinch:

He might play for England one day..No wait...... :| He made our season last year! I would like to give my special thanks to MDV for giving me the only whitety I've had on alcohol for a long, long while that night! But i managed to get to work the next day??? :P

MDV Vs Spurs :worship:

The other day I was talking to a friend who I don't get to see very often. He supports Spurs and we were chatting about our teams.

He says 'What do you make of Leicester's chances for promotion this season?' and I reply that I'm not really sure and to be honest I'd be pretty overjoyed with a top half finish after the way we started.

He then says 'You've got some alright players though, that Mark De Vries is amazing!'

I lol'd

I wonder which game he saw us play last season? :whistle:

oh gosh did u know that o grady scored the other night that means hes like totally amzing, hes like the best striker weve had for years :P so if a guy scores one goal hes totally amazing right ok, well i scored the other month does that mean im amazing? woooh :P

Archived