Babylon Posted 1 September 2006 Posted 1 September 2006 Does anyone know a site where I can upload a gif for free, so that I can show it in my sig. I've uploaded to loads of places already but then linking onto here it says something about no dynamic somethng or other.
Daggers Posted 1 September 2006 Posted 1 September 2006 it says something about no dynamic somethng or other. That is a reference to where you are trying to link the image file from...the webpage in this respect is not built of HTML but is compiling itself from PHP or somesuch. This means the file does not have a static reference point you can point your sig to. Try saving the image to a blog or an online photo store. PM me if you need further help
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.