Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

It's been

Happy aniversery!! Well my relationship isn't  as good as yours but 3 weeks today is how long ive been going out with my girlfriend!

43451[/snapback]

you're nearing the 1 month anniversary then :unsure:

dont forget! :rolleyes:

oh and while you're at it, note the 6 weeks, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months etc anniversaries too :P

You don't need pressies, Luke, a little card or note with a romantic message would be enough.

For the record, I only ever get cards for wedding anniversaries :(

For the record, I only ever get cards for wedding anniversaries :(

43528[/snapback]

That's the way it should be too! lol:P

43538[/snapback]

What does your girlfriend think of that? :P

I'm happy for you mate!!! I've never been out with anyone for more than 3 weeks so I can't fathom how you must feel about her. I only hope that I can find somebody one day so I can feel the same.

And just because 3 weeks is my record doesn't mean I can't get a bird, I just begin to hate them after that long. I really don't know what's wrong with me!?!?!

:huh:

I'm happy for you mate!!! I've never been out with anyone for more than 3 weeks so I can't fathom how you must feel about her. I only hope that I can find somebody one day so I can feel the same.

And just because 3 weeks is my record doesn't mean I can't get a bird, I just begin to hate them after that long. I really don't know what's wrong with me!?!?!

:huh:

43635[/snapback]

afraid to commit yourself?... :unsure::ph34r:

More like Picky, I shouldn't hate them though? But I do and I have to tell them to leave me alone or I get really nasty. So yeah I guess I am afraid of that happening. Hopefully I'll grow out of it.

43666[/snapback]

:S Nice......well longer record than me so well done :o

More like Picky, I shouldn't hate them though? But I do and I have to tell them to leave me alone or I get really nasty. So yeah I guess I am afraid of that happening. Hopefully I'll grow out of it.

43666[/snapback]

43696[/snapback]

Perhaps I should go with the girl who thinks my name is Hugh Matt ? :D she's quite nice?

43666[/snapback]

43696[/snapback]

Perhaps I should go with the girl who thinks my name is Hugh Matt ? :D she's quite nice?

43697[/snapback]

Yer...too right lol , I think she's a bit of an Angel though if you get me :thumbup:

43666[/snapback]

43696[/snapback]

43697[/snapback]

Yer...too right lol , I think she's a bit of an Angel though if you get me :thumbup:

43698[/snapback]

I may do :P but you might be being sarcastic? Meaning she might be the opposite of an Angel ^_^

43666[/snapback]

43696[/snapback]

43697[/snapback]

43698[/snapback]

I may do :P but you might be being sarcastic? Meaning she might be the opposite of an Angel ^_^

43701[/snapback]

No, she's definately angelic, would be a nice test though for ya! :thumbup:

There seemes to be a few nice girls down Leicester nowadays, good stuff :P

A challenge, I like that. :P wait and see sunshine, wait and see. Well there are some nice ones, but they tend to be weird or unable to speak English, that one we talked about who is a right mardy arse is actually the fittest I've seen yet!!!

To be fair she is awesome though.

A challenge, I like that. :P wait and see sunshine, wait and see. Well there are some nice ones, but they tend to be weird or unable to speak English, that one we talked about who is a right mardy arse is actually the fittest I've seen yet!!!

To be fair she is awesome though.

43706[/snapback]

Good luck mate, I do agree she is very fine, met a couple of nice ones on Friday, see ya soon!

Archived