Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Birmingham Away.

This may be a stupid question, but is there any chance I'll be able to buy a ticket for this on the gate on Saturday? I'm thinking of going but it's likely to be a decision that's made somewhat last minute

When I went to get Luton tickets I was still on holiday so hadn't started 6th form college yet. I didn't have an NUS card and because my brother normally picks my tickets up I bought £30 tickets instead. I'm going to apply for an NUS card now for future games, just in case even though it only seems to be the ticket office that are bothered.

When I went to get Luton tickets I was still on holiday so hadn't started 6th form college yet. I didn't have an NUS card and because my brother normally picks my tickets up I bought £30 tickets instead. I'm going to apply for an NUS card now for future games, just in case even though it only seems to be the ticket office that are bothered.

I managed to get student tickets. Just send an email saying that you would like student tickets, and they will do it for you. Works for me. Save yourself some cash. :thumbup:

I managed to get student tickets. Just send an email saying that you would like student tickets, and they will do it for you. Works for me. Save yourself some cash. :thumbup:

I've saved money this time by getting tommy_m4's dad to go and get them for me. I can still imagine getting asked for proof when reaching Birmingham. Just my luck.

I know two people that went to the Brum v Ipswich game (Ipswich fans).

They got there tickets as under 16's and they're bothg 17. They got asked for ID at the gate and had to fork up the rest! They were apparently asking proof of age for people that looked older than 16 but had under 16 tickets and asking too see there NUS Card if they had student tickets!

Dont know if they'll do it against us but I have'nt risked it.

They got there tickets as under 16's and they're bothg 17. They got asked for ID at the gate and had to fork up the rest! They were apparently asking proof of age for people that looked older than 16 but had under 16 tickets and asking too see there NUS Card if they had student tickets!

Oh shitttttte I have risked it!!!! My dad got one under 16 and 2 students for some reason!!! I'm hoping I can pass for 15!! :o If not I'm screwed

Just say sorry aint brought my NUS.They cant prove that your not a student.

Just over a thousand so far.

Strange - when I bought my ticket this afternoon the ticket office said we'd only sold 900.

Not a great surprise given the price and our current dodgy away form.

But at least I can check out a few pubs in Digbeth before the game! :cheers::cool:

Just say sorry aint brought my NUS.They cant prove that your not a student.

exactly. if you say this calmly or nicely enough they'll believe you, if not what are they gonna do? kick up a fuss over 1 lad when theres loads of other people behind him waiting to get in the stadium.

i got nus tickets too they can fook themselves if they think theyre getting the extra 12 off me

Archived