lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 What do you do? I ask because I just saw an advert for a tele program, and the girl asks the guy straight out "would you like to kiss?" It just struck me as silly, cheesy, and just not realistic at all. So, I'm putting it out to the masses.
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 A few years back, and this really is a few years back, I said to a girl 'what would you do right now if i kissed you?' Cringeworthy. I imagine she squirmed and shrugged her shoulders. Luckily she was tied down at the time. Bingo.
Suffolk_fox Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 There's not alot I can say to follow that, so I won't. Oh bu66er, I just did.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 A few years back, and this really is a few years back, I said to a girl 'what would you do right now if i kissed you?' Cringeworthy. I imagine she squirmed and shrugged her shoulders. Luckily she was tied down at the time. Bingo. :laugh: You silly barstool.
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 I was going out with her cousin at the time. Or her cousin had just dumped me, I can't remember which happened first!
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 I was going out with her cousin at the time. Or her cousin had just dumped me, I can't remember which happened first! I'd hazard a guess, but that might be unfair on you... home wrecker.
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Pah, she was cheating on me anyway.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 Happy relationships you had when you were younger... clearly. Funny you should mention cousins... my girlfriend of the time (about 4 years ago) accused me of fancying her cousin, and indeed trying to date her as my bit on the side...
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Happy relationships you had when you were younger... clearly. Funny you should mention cousins... my girlfriend of the time (about 4 years ago) accused me of fancying her cousin, and indeed trying to date her as my bit on the side... If you're going to be accused of it, you may as well do it. You're going to be slated for it whether you do or not! I've now been in a relationship for over 6 years. Crazy.
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 You missed out the classic "Face rape" I'm not voting until Face rape is added in. Ah, the good ol' drunken Face rape. Damn I need to get back to Uni and fast.
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 ' date='Sep 6 2006, 10:45 PM' post='391295']You missed out the classic "Face rape" I'm not voting until Face rape is added in. Ah, the good ol' drunken Face rape. Damn I need to get back to Uni and fast. Yeah Pollmaster! Listen to The DandyHighwayman. My Homie.
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Yeah Pollmaster! Listen to The DandyHighwayman. My Homie. Word.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 Yeah Pollmaster! Listen to The DandyHighwayman. My Homie. Are you able to swing that adjustment for us, TPH? Apologies to Alex, I just didn't have the creative juices flowing at the time I thought up the responses - hence the lack of face rape here.
The People's Hero Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 I can edit your posts, but I'm not sure how to edit the poll options....
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 I can edit your posts, but I'm not sure how to edit the poll options.... You need to tap into the vast experience in these matters that davieG possess.
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Voted. Face rape, to give it an official definition, is more direct than the "Direct approach" and generally involves eating the face. Alcohol is always involved, and it is a beautiful sight to behold. Word.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 September 2006 Author Posted 6 September 2006 So I guess it's a bit like Anne from Little Britain? I can see it now... alcohol fueled blokes running up to unsuspecting females, licking them all over from forehead to neck... Beautiful.
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 So I guess it's a bit like Anne from Little Britain? I can see it now... alcohol fueled blokes running up to unsuspecting females, licking them all over from forehead to neck... Beautiful. Please, let us leave Little Shit-ain (HAHAHAHA, I'm so original) out of this. Observe: And no, that's not me. I'm just the artiste that took it.
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 Psyche! Watch us wreck the mic, watch us wreck the mic, watch us wreck the mic...
Alexikokopops Posted 6 September 2006 Posted 6 September 2006 PSYCHE!!! Word. Face Rape is catching up since its entrance to the Poll. I think the picture I posted can only help matters. Word.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.