Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Problem with losing at home to teams like Hull

is that then we have to get the points we need in games like two of the next three - Sunderland and Birmingham away.

This was Levein's downfall. Losing 1-0 at home to focking awful teams and then playing for 0-0 and getting beat away to anyone with any remote sense of prestige.

Deja vu.

AKA Groundhog day.

This season is scarily heading towards looking like last season, although it's only September the signs aren't good at the moment. It would be just like us to pull something off against a revitased Sunderland :rolleyes:

AKA Groundhog day.

This season is scarily heading towards looking like last season, although it's only September the signs aren't good at the moment. It would be just like us to pull something off against a revitased Sunderland :rolleyes:

You're not meant to say that :pinch: :ph34r:

AKA Groundhog day.

Speak for yourself, I can't see any possible reason for thinking our midfield will be able to compete with Kavanagh and Miller. We are going to get beaten and everyone knows it.

Speak for yourself, I can't see any possible reason for thinking our midfield will be able to compete with Kavanagh and Miller. We are going to get beaten and everyone knows it.

I will ta :thumbup:

For the record I didn't say we were going to win, I said it would be just like us to. Of course we aren't going to win but football is a crazy game and we are unpredicable buggers at the best of times.

I will ta :thumbup:

For the record I didn't say we were going to win, I said it would be just like us to. Of course we aren't going to win but football is a crazy game and we are unpredicable buggers at the best of times.

This is the thing, under previous managers we have been liable to win away against good teams when we've been generally playing quite poorly but when was the last time we did this? I certainly can't recall it. Charlton away in the FA Cup? As for the league... I suppose you could say the Watford game but they were going through a rough spell at the time. We wouldn't have beaten them at any other point in the season. I can't remember the last time we actually won away to a decent team. Will look into it.

This is the thing, under previous managers we have been liable to win away against good teams when we've been generally playing quite poorly but when was the last time we did this? I certainly can't recall it. Charlton away in the FA Cup? As for the league... I suppose you could say the Watford game but they were going through a rough spell at the time. We wouldn't have beaten them at any other point in the season. I can't remember the last time we actually won away to a decent team. Will look into it.

Fezz.. a note of caution mate, I'd recommend you don't look in to it! :cool::whistle:

We're a right crock of shi te and people can deny in all they like but we are in big big trouble.

Dec 4 2004 v Leeds perhaps?

Feb 19 2005 Charlton?

In the league, against a genuinely decent team away from home, I'd say Portsmouth on November 2nd 2002. Which doesn't really count cos we were good then.

So never, basically. Focking useless twats.

If you put 11 monkeys in a room with typewriters on a football pitch in 100 years 8 times out of 10 they would produce a literary work of genius they would beat Hull at home.

If you put 11 monkeys in a room with typewriters on a football pitch in 100 years 8 times out of 10 they would produce a literary work of genius they would beat Hull at home.

Oh come on now, Hull are a well-organised team with some really underrated players BLAH BLAH BLAH WE ARE FOCKING SHITE AND WE SACKED ADAMS COS WE WANTED PROMOTION, NOT TO AVOID RELEGATION. I AM NOT VERY HAPPY.

And I've only been to one game this season so I'm not a real fan.

It's Gary Lineker and Emile Heskey I feel sorry for - they put a fair amount of money in to the club but their jobs prevent them from being there every saturday. Clearly not LCFC fans.

Ultra on the overhand, he's a real fan.

You and I, Fezzler... we're just pretending. We can never reach the pinnacle of fanship as only Ultra has done before us.

It's Gary Lineker and Emile Heskey I feel sorry for - they put a fair amount of money in to the club but their jobs prevent them from being there every saturday. Clearly not LCFC fans.

Ultra on the overhand, he's a real fan.

You and I, Fezzler... we're just pretending. We can never reach the pinnacle of fanship as only Ultra has done before us.

Look fellas no one has to justify why they do or do not physically go and watch Leicester. When I was a teenager I went to every game home and away because I could, nowadays I have family commitments and money constraints so I can't go as often - there's me justifying it :doh: It doesn't make anyone less of a fan because they can't make it so often.

There will be people who think they are the better fan because they go home and away - good luck to them, I don't care I know what I know and I have always supported Leicester City and always will do. No one can deny you that.

TPH - have been reading about last nights debacle a lot today and after seeing quite a few of your posts I was gonna write and say why do you bother posting so much about how shi te we are - just go off and support someone better.....

this however made me laugh - good work

When Levein left, suddenly the players were playing for their futures. Those outside of the squad had a new man to impress and a way back in etc.

Now that contracts have been renewed, certain players are disillusioned and it's become clear that RK is as tactically naive and helpless as CL, we're in trouble.

When Levein left, suddenly the players were playing for their futures. Those outside of the squad had a new man to impress and a way back in etc.

Now that contracts have been renewed, certain players are disillusioned and it's become clear that RK is as tactically naive and helpless as CL, we're in trouble.

Yup! :/

Archived