Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Trucker Caps...

Guest Daniel

Still sickening.

Some people need to use there head before making comments then dont they.

At least ask how old she is, like i do before playing dirty jokes like that.

No time for him, end of.

Well i dont judge people over 1 thing! I judge people over a series of events!! So as far as ive known Shen he seems like a decent person!

44005[/snapback]

So your saying if a person kills some one then you wont judge them as a bad person? :huh: Thats what your basically saying. It is sick if he did say that but I didn't witness it so I cant comment.

Shen, didn't know she was 6 did he ?

44003[/snapback]

1) I did not say anything about shagging, nor did I imply it

2) I had no clue she was 6 (neither did Bm as he said she was 7 :rolleyes: ) and I frankly didn't have a chance to know

3) No-one but BM took offense of what was said, and he immediatly thought it necessary to draw conclusions and blocked me

4) I apologized for the remark I said which apparently upset BM alot, and clarified that it was just a misunderstanding and nothing 'sickish' was meant

edit: here is the thread

Well i dont judge people over 1 thing! I judge people over a series of events!! So as far as ive known Shen he seems like a decent person!

44005[/snapback]

So your saying if a person kills some one then you wont judge them as a bad person? :huh: Thats what your basically saying. It is sick if he did say that but I didn't witness it so I cant comment.

44008[/snapback]

Good old brovely love! :)

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

So your saying if you knew someone that , knicked a penney sweet ! You wouldn't forgive them because they have done one thing wrong ?

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

Good old brovely love! :)

44012[/snapback]

What you on about? How am I sticking up for my brother there? I just stated what you said. And what you said was stupid. Couldnt you come up with a better answer?

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

So your saying if you knew someone that , knicked a penney sweet ! You wouldn't forgive them because they have done one thing wrong ?

44013[/snapback]

Kinda what i fort really there 'shov. Hey Ash you going to forest away?

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

44013[/snapback]

Nicking something is a crime. So thats a no. ;)

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

44013[/snapback]

Kinda what i fort really there 'shov. Hey Ash you going to forest away?

44016[/snapback]

Yes mate :D

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

44013[/snapback]

Another great reply. <_<

You know what you said was wrong. :rolleyes:

By the way the quoting went wrong. :blink:

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

44013[/snapback]

44017[/snapback]

Another crime is wearing burberry! lol

Frankly I cant see what all the fuss is about...

If BM doesn't want anything to do with me, fine!

He obviously has his reasons <_<

Just a shame that it should be based on an unfortunate, and I admit, careless comment.

I don't think that warrants him to say that I've got a 'sick foreign mind' though...

44005[/snapback]

44008[/snapback]

44013[/snapback]

44017[/snapback]

Another crime is wearing burberry! lol

44020[/snapback]

Would be funny if I wore Burberry. I would rather wear Burberry than DC.

DC?

44024[/snapback]

Yes that skater make. You ahve the shoes, or some shoes of that style. I have seen you in them at the games. I don't even wear Burberry so I dont know why you brought that up. Muzzy Magic does though. And its fake so its more Chav style. :P;) Thats the end of this argument.

Guest Daniel
I dunno about that! Thats askin abit from me! Maybe some time in the future! Well have to see!!

44029[/snapback]

Come back when your balls have dropped.

What was the point in ruining a half decent thread?

No wonder people leave.

Arsehole.

DC?

44024[/snapback]

Yes that skater make. You ahve the shoes, or some shoes of that style. I have seen you in them at the games. I don't even wear Burberry so I dont know why you brought that up. Muzzy Magic does though. And its fake so its more Chav style. :P;) Thats the end of this argument.

44028[/snapback]

Yeah i thogh you were on about a chav make then? Got a bit confused there! No i dont own a single peice of DC! Do you mean o'neil. And by the way i wasnt having a dig at you True Blue! And if i did i didnt mean to!

DC?

44024[/snapback]

44028[/snapback]

Yeah i thogh you were on about a chav make then? Got a bit confused there! No i dont own a single peice of DC! Do you mean o'neil. And by the way i wasnt having a dig at you True Blue! And if i did i didnt mean to!

44031[/snapback]

Okay then mate. Its the end of it then.

I dunno about that! Thats askin abit from me! Maybe some time in the future! Well have to see!!

44029[/snapback]

No wonder people leave.

Arsehole.

44030[/snapback]

OK Bm, your right! I have minipulated this topic in a different direction! For that im sorry! But i just dont think you be that mean to other forum members!

Guest Daniel

44029[/snapback]

No wonder people leave.

Arsehole.

44030[/snapback]

OK Bm, your right! I have minipulated this topic in a different direction! For that im sorry! But i just dont think you be that mean to other forum members!

44033[/snapback]

Surely, who i block and why i block them is down to me?

Archived