Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Trucker Caps...

I dunno about that! Thats askin abit from me! Maybe some time in the future! Well have to see!!

44029[/snapback]

Come back when your balls have dropped.

What was the point in ruining a half decent thread?

No wonder people leave.

Arsehole.

44030[/snapback]

OK Bm, your right! I have minipulated this topic in a different direction! For that im sorry! But i just dont think you be that mean to other forum members!

44033[/snapback]

Surely, who i block and why i block them is down to me?

44036[/snapback]

Ok i agree with that! Thats all im going to do is agree! Because whatever i say you'll just somehow turn it around on me!

Guest Daniel

I thought your silly shit had ended 20 minutes ago and your still rabbiting on?

Shut up.

Ill post a picture in a second Ash.

This has been a perfect example of a half decent thread degenerating into a load of BS.

If you haven't got anything positive to add to the debate, just leave your opinions to yourself.

Not too bad not my style of cap but looks pretty good! Arent they meant to be more than £50 quid though!!

44056[/snapback]

:o Where'd you hear that ?

44063[/snapback]

From some people at college! Looks like they got ripped off! Unlucky! Well if you think thats bad i know someone who paid over £100 quid for a burberry hat! Not a fake!! Is that bad aswell?

Yes there only £60 quid real. Looks like people have been telling porkies mate. :P

44076[/snapback]

Looks like it! But i think they got a shirt in the deal aswell so i dont know!!

What type of clothes do you where TB?

Usc stock stuff after it gets fashionable, and it's still there when it's on the way out because some people still want it. Tweed will be in there in a month or two. If you want to be ahead in fashion get tweed. Trust me.

I'm alot older than you lot so fashion changes for different age groups. This is tweed..... http://www.asos.com/product.asp?sku=BMCJA4006

Yes there only £60 quid real. Looks like people have been telling porkies mate. :P

44076[/snapback]

Looks like it! But i think they got a shirt in the deal aswell so i dont know!!

What type of clothes do you where TB?

44082[/snapback]

I wear alot of Stone Island and Prada. No Burberry though. :P

Archived