Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Trucker Caps...

The fact is, Shen didn’t know Lisa’s niece was 6 – So, why have you decided to react in the way you have? Why are you saying he has a ‘sick foreign mind’? You’re totally out of order on this thread. It seems to me that you crave attention, and this was another way to attract it. No one else has taken offence, so it’s obvious to everyone you’re being completely unreasonable.

I really don’t understand your problem – You’re sound in person, but you’re completely different on the net.

You need to sort yourself out. Think before you post – Take some of your own ironic advice.

Fashion this fashion that. At the end of the day, anyone who pays £60 for a CAP!!! is crazy, is it really worth it :S I personally think the ones posted look so tacky and cheap, i suppose they have been branded so that automatically adds £50 onto it and lights a few of the posters in this threads eyes up :blink: Be different, you won't stand out in the same gear as millions of people like yourself, just a suggestion ;)

Excellent points made by both admins there, although on the fashion issue - if people want to spend £x on whatever, it's up to them. I agree with Petrescu that £50 is a lot of money, but then it's up to the individual to spend however much they want on clothes and other items.

If it makes you happy, so be it - although your bank balances will take a bit of a beating ;)

Guest Daniel

Jesus, i dont think like that at all.

I think like ive earnt it all, i deserve to have the best. :)

Worked hard at school and deserve the good job ive got.

Archived