Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Ok mate, i will do it in the next hour. Currently working on Ashovs.
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Mate as soon as you finish it tell my bro and hell sort it out ok?
BartonFox Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Now you've done it BM Any chance of the badge with a Scotland flag and Tartan Army on it?
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 BM i know youre doing this for free and i appreiciate that but i was just wondering how long until youve finished?
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Ive been out, so ill start it now, im permantly doing it though mate, and for about 4 forums so you got to have patience.
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 I know mate. Im sorry if i seem pushy! I didnt mean to be! I now understand the situation and can now not bug you any more!
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Not the best one ive ever made but its only for Luke! :laugh:
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Not the best one ive ever made but its only for Luke! :laugh: O cheers! I might aswell go kill myself! 'Its only Luke'
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Oh yeah, its when i add the fill over the top. Sorry, me being a silly
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 O cheers! I might aswell go kill myself! 'Its only Luke' Please do! Ill dig the whole?!
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 O cheers! I might aswell go kill myself! 'Its only Luke' Please do! Ill dig the whole?! Ok, if you really feel that way. I have nothink to live for! You'll regret the day you said that!
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Im only messing you fool! Why be so sad? Im going to edit the post, hehe.
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Fair enuff! I just dont like it when people want me to die, thats all!
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Its only a joke, Scowy were you saying me ingore Luke or vice versa?
Scow Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Its only a joke, Scowy were you saying me ingore Luke or vice versa? Ignore luke. It's for the best.
Guest Daniel Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 Yeah i thought that actually, hes kind of wierd. Hope you like the banner Luke.
Lukeh Posted 28 July 2004 Posted 28 July 2004 So is there no way you can fix that signature you made for me?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.