Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jonesy_rules

Band Aid 20

I will buy it and do my bit, it's not as good as the original but it don't matter. I watched and found it interesting, it sounded much better when it showed them recording it!! then the finished article didn't sound as good for some reason :(

katie melua is better looking than joss stone

was there another version other than the original and the new one

45057[/snapback]

I disagree- Joss Stone is more attractive than Melua imo ;)

The new one is dreadful, some piss poor artists in it and a dross song. Awful. Plus Joss Stone is thick as feck as she felt Bob was in the Lord of the Rings as she pronounced his name Gandelf.

45062[/snapback]

lol I'm not surprised - blondes eh?! :P

I am sorry you can't get any lower than downloading a charity single. There is nothing anybody is going to do about it but the proceeds of the money go to human beings dying of malnutrition.

I was going to rant that people will forget about the sentiment come January but I am shocked to see people don't give any sort fo a shit when it is presented in front of their faces. :mad:

I am sorry you can't get any lower than downloading a charity single. There is nothing anybody is going to do about it but the proceeds of the money go to human beings dying of malnutrition.

I was going to rant that people will forget about the sentiment come January but I am shocked to see people don't give any sort fo a shit when it is presented in front of their faces.  :mad:

45510[/snapback]

Just because some popular artists get together to make a charity single, it doesn't automatically mean we should buy it. There are many different charities out there which don't get anywhere near the publicity that this single has created. I would rather give money to a smaller, local charity where my money will make more of a difference.

I didn't say you had top buy it.

If you download the prouct you are enjoying the work of the artists but not contributing to the cause. It's pathetic.

I wholly agree there are other charities that don't get the publicity but that is hardly an excuse for downlaoing a song the proceeds of which go to starving humans.

It is greed which ever way you look at it.

Get over it Trev.

I couldn't even afford to buy a single anyway.

I've just recorded the song of the radio, aren't I bad :ph34r:

45577[/snapback]

Yes you are actually and you should give a ####. Apathy is the main reason this world is so fooked and there is a need for Band Aid and other charities. :angry:

Get over it Trev.

45577[/snapback]

Yes you are actually and you should give a ####. Apathy is the main reason this world is so fooked and there is a need for Band Aid and other charities. :angry:

45581[/snapback]

Calm down calm down.

I hope you have a copy of Band Aid. ;)

Get over it Trev.

45577[/snapback]

45581[/snapback]

Calm down calm down.

I hope you have a copy of Band Aid. ;)

45583[/snapback]

I bet he brought 100 of the copies. Shame on him thats only 300 odd quid.

Archived