Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Last Four Games

Sunderland Away Drew 1-1

Hereford Away Won 3-1

Colchester Home Drew 0-0

Birmingham Away Drew 1-1

Perfectly respectable run of results considering the form the teams are in.

Next game the team I should imagine will be.

Logan, Kenton, McCarthy, McCauley, Nissa, Low, Wesolowski, Williams, Porter, Hammond, Fryatt

I'll edit to say i'd like Gradel to get a chance from the bench next game considering his amazing youth team form.

Sunderland Away Drew 1-1

Hereford Away Won 3-1

Colchester Home Drew 0-0

Birmingham Away Drew 1-1

Logan, Kenton, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Nissa, Low, Wesolowski, Williams, Porter, Hammond, Fryatt

I'll edit to say i'd like Gradel to get a chance from the bench next game considering his amazing youth team form.

Gradel won't get the bench... without him, the Academy wouldn't be winning stuff and leading the table. :P

Sunderland Away Drew 1-1

Hereford Away Won 3-1

Colchester Home Drew 0-0

Birmingham Away Drew 1-1

Logan, Kenton, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Nissa, Low, Wesolowski, Williams, Porter, Hammond, Fryatt

Doesn't Kisnorbo miss 3 games ?

Sunderland Away Drew 1-1

Hereford Away Won 3-1

Colchester Home Drew 0-0

Birmingham Away Drew 1-1

All agreed.

And I would be extremely happy if RK played that team for the next match, however isnt Kisnorbo still suspended? If so McCauley in as he's done a great job.

Yes... my mistake. I've been away, that's my excuse.

Well if they didn't keep changing the bloody rules we'd all stand a chance of keeping up.

As for your team based on current performances/impact you can't really argue with it, alway assuming Fryatt's not out for 3 months :P

Fair do's to Kelly today. I was so pissed off after the Colchester performance that I've slagged him off a lot this week but to get a result away to a team in second place in the league without arguably our best defender, midfielder and striker was a real achievement and I hope the poor bloke has a nice evening.

Fair do's to Kelly today. I was so pissed off after the Colchester performance that I've slagged him off a lot this week but to get a result away to a team in second place in the league without arguably our best defender, midfielder and striker was a real achievement and I hope the poor bloke has a nice evening.

Definetly. Rob Kelly's Blue and White Army :)

:D

Before everyone rips him to shreds for his next team selection!!!!

I'm not going to go over the top. We are still badly in need of wins but viewed as a stand-alone result, he deserves praise for achieving a point today in view of the players we were without and the illness that seemingly hit a couple of our key midfielders.

I'm not going to go over the top. We are still badly in need of wins but viewed as a stand-alone result, he deserves praise for achieving a point today in view of the players we were without and the illness that seemingly hit a couple of our key midfielders.

This two week break could be handy then - bit of a regroup, some recovery time, and perhaps we'll be able to pick a proper midfield - Weso and Williams in the middle. :thumbup:

This two week break could be handy then - bit of a regroup, some recovery time, and perhaps we'll be able to pick a proper midfield - Weso and Williams in the middle. :thumbup:

And for my liking I hope he perseveres with Hume and gives him a decent supply line from central midfield. I think it's fair to say that whatever my thoughts on Hammond and Low as footballers, the very fact that between them they have managed to conjure up a goal for us today means they should start next time out.

If I'm not mistaken, some of Fryatt's goals at the end of last season were from balls played to him by Williams.

Perhaps Williams is more important with regards to us creating chances than many of us thought. :blink:

If he could provide the same sorta service again, we'd be able to score a few more.

Well done to Low on the assist today, though. :thumbup:

:D

Before everyone rips him to shreds for his next team selection!!!!

If you're happy with a team selection which might have seen us hammered until we made two changes I'd advocated beforehand, then be happy.

I'm simply pleased that having campaigned for Hammond's inclusion he scored the equaliser and contributed to what sounded like a fairly rousing ending.

I'm also about Logan's showing and we seem to have another plus in McAuley.

If you're happy with a team selection which might have seen us hammered until we made two changes I'd advocated beforehand, then be happy.

I'm simply pleased that having campaigned for Hammond's inclusion he scored the equaliser and contributed to what sounded like a fairly rousing ending.

Yes! Finally some recognition for the lad. :P

What I'll also add is that there seemed to be a case of Birmingham sitting back once they led, which is what we've done on many occasions. That surely helped what is still an average team get back into the game and for the fresh substitutes to be more effective. We've seen Leicester let inferior opposition back into the game on too many occasions to rule this out as a factor.

Oh be quiet, where have I said I was HAPPY with the team selection? I can perfectly understand the selection today and so can most others because of injuries and illness.

All hail Thracian the all seeing. :rolleyes:

Oh be quiet, where have I said I was HAPPY with the team selection? I can perfectly understand the selection today and so can most others because of injuries and illness.

All hail Thracian the all seeing. :rolleyes:

Not much use making suggestions afterwards is it?

I didn't say you were happy. I said if you were happy.

But your reaction emphasises the difference between us in that, while I could understand the selection - contain perceived superior the home side first and then try to grab a winner was how I saw it - I couldn't defend it ...such tactics reap one point at best except occasionally.

I have never seen the point in conceding the initiative early on, especially against a side psychologically under pressure, and us probably not then daring to advance beyond that until the opposition score and you have to chase the game.

We didn't prevent them scoring - our record doesn't suggest we would - and we very nearly conceded more which would have been the end of it. Hammond got us out of jail and I'm as pleased as anyone to get the point but once again I'm not pleased with the approach.

Archived