Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Go Karting!

.... Cracking night of fun at F1 Carting, Wymeswold industrial estate!!

Recomended :)

45423[/snapback]

Karting is great fun!.. Sadly it's really expensive too (it is here in Denmark and in Belgium too anyway!), so I don't actually do it much... But once in a long while me and my dad go out and race it out. He used to beat me when I was younger, but the tables turned a few years back, when I consistenly lapped 2 secs faster than him... He usually got bitter the following days and I didnt actually imagine it was the karting that made him in such moods :P ... sore loser :w00t:

.... Cracking night of fun at F1 Karting, Wymeswold industrial estate!!

Recomended :)

45423[/snapback]

Went to the exact same one a few years ago - was great fun!

I have a bruised rib cage, bruised leg, and my hands, wrist and arms are killing!

Still - Great fun though!

It was a 2 and a half hour endurance race, with 10 other teams. We were not bothered about the others, as we had 2 teams of 6, and just wanted to beat each other!

Our team won by 3 laps! Wahey!

i can only second BM here.. cus ive been to Sutton Circuit twice it has to be one of the best karting tracks in the country!!

45502[/snapback]

Is that the same one as Stretton?

I took my Dad and brothers for his Sixtieth, do they still use the twin engined Karts? Quality

went suttoncircuit the other week, brill track!

been to an outside one in cov, and and inside one in thurmastion!

prefer the outside ones def!

45447[/snapback]

That one in Thurmaston is only 2 mins driver from where I live. I went there once but the bastards ripped me off and didn't refund me the amount they overcharged. I think they've gone bust now, serves them right.

Archived