Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

The Killers

The single is great but the album is absaloutely rubbish!!

I had great expectations for the album but the entirey of the second half is sickening fillers.

There is a song called 'indie rock and roll for me' or soemthing of that description and it is one of the worst I have heard in years. :blink:

AHEM.

I have the original copy of this of which there were only 500 made.

1.jpg

Once again, had to slip it in :)

I didn't buy the vinyl though, which annoyed me.

When I saw them last November they'd ran out of CDs (which meant I had to wait for 2months to get it off Amazon), so I was gonna buy a Vinyl, but I decided to save my £3 for some fish 'n' chips on the way home.

Now it goes for £30-40 on eBay, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :angry:

The single is great but the album is absaloutely rubbish!!

I had great expectations for the album but the entirey of the second half is sickening fillers.

There is a song called 'indie rock and roll for me' or soemthing of that description and it is one of the worst I have heard in years.  :blink:

45549[/snapback]

I will admit, the album was a huge dissapointment, especially when I'd been waiting 8 months for it, but it's grown on me a lot more the more I listen to it.

I used to detest Indie Rock 'n' Roll, but it's grown on me.

I've always like Midnight Show though, that's a classy song :)

Archived