Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Pendulum

now.. i'm not a huge fan of drum 'n' base.. but i'm just about to go to a club in london where these guys are ''playing''. I sort of know what i'm expecting, and the main reason i am going is to brag to my mate who bums drum n base.

Are these guys any good? anyone seen them perform?

OMG what an amazing night

Third best sound system in the world, packed crowd and to top it off.... pendulum played their songs live (not just playing a cd) for the first time ever!

The music got kind of repetitive by 3am which is why im here now but that's another thing ticked off my list, immense!!!

OMG what an amazing night

Third best sound system in the world, packed crowd and to top it off.... pendulum played their songs live (not just playing a cd) for the first time ever!

The music got kind of repetitive by 3am which is why im here now but that's another thing ticked off my list, immense!!!

Mate, if you want to go to a proper Drum & Bass night in London, I would recommend you head down to Fabric on the 19th October. They've got three different rooms with quality Dj's throughout playing different types of music! Should be a great night

Mate, if you want to go to a proper Drum & Bass night in London, I would recommend you head down to Fabric on the 19th October. They've got three different rooms with quality Dj's throughout playing different types of music! Should be a great night

It was in fabric lol sorry suppose i should have specified ;)

You should check out the line up for the 19th, if enjoyed last Firday then this one is well worth checking out!

I think im going to be in leicester as we have a 'reading week' but i've heard this friday as well is supposed to be a special night? To be honest i couldn't go there all the time it'd drive me nuts, pendulum made the night for me, but fabric on the whole was a real experience. Are you going then on the 19th or something?

I think im going to be in leicester as we have a 'reading week' but i've heard this friday as well is supposed to be a special night? To be honest i couldn't go there all the time it'd drive me nuts, pendulum made the night for me, but fabric on the whole was a real experience. Are you going then on the 19th or something?

Hopefully but it's a Thursday night so it could cause a few problems getting up the next morning but we'll see. It's just got such a quality line up i don't want to miss it. People like LTJ Bukem & Conrad, Fabio, London Electricity, Grooverider. I used to go down to The End on the Tottenham court road once a month for Bukems Progression Session night, we used to get guest list there but they stopped doing gigs at the end about year ago, so each time you see a line like that at Fabric you know it's going to pretty bloody good!

Archived