Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ManchesterBlue

Mystery Players!

It will be Carsley and Flitcroft (I think its only the midfield that needs strengthening)

We definately need another Central Midfielder to play with Williams because Nalis is shite......

Nalis is not shite.

Some people forget to take in to account the problems he encoutered last season.

First of all, He's living in a foreign country, and never played in the Premiership previously - It took him to time to get adjusted to the pace of the English game - Alot of foreign players encounter this when they move here for the first time. Nalis was used to playing in the French League, and to a lesser extent, the Italian League, where the game is played at a much slower pace. Coming to the Premiership, Nalis didn't have the luxury of having time on the ball to pick out his passes like he was accustomed to - Look at the Barca game - He had a fantastic game because he was given time on the ball. When he has this, this is when his vision and distribution are there to see.

Just as Nalis was getting in to the swing of the English game, he had to suffer two family deaths within a week.

When he came back against Chelsea, he was no where near fit - He had an absolute shocker - But looking back, it wasn't really surprising given what he had been through.

Against Bolton and Spurs, he was one of our better players. He seemed to have got adjusted to the speed of the game, and he was actually getting stuck in. Then Muzzy returned, and he was relegated to the bench. A few sub apperances followed, and he played Ok.

Last game of the season against, Nalis was perhaps our best player that day.

If he plays next season, I personally believe Nalis will be class. He will have more time on the ball, and he'll get to pick out his passes. However, I think Williams may be in his way because those 2 will not be able to play together in the centre.

i have a funny feeling one will be from west ham. maybe Don hutch? as he was not on the bench yesterday and i think he is fit.

i just hope one is a young player with a future ahead of him and not 2 old boys on 1 season deals! <_<

It will be Carsley and Flitcroft (I think its only the midfield that needs strengthening)

We definately need another Central Midfielder to play with Williams because Nalis is shite......

Nalis is not shite.

Some people forget to take in to account the problems he encoutered last season.

First of all, He's living in a foreign country, and never played in the Premiership previously - It took him to time to get adjusted to the pace of the English game - Alot of foreign players encounter this when they move here for the first time. Nalis was used to playing in the French League, and to a lesser extent, the Italian League, where the game is played at a much slower pace. Coming to the Premiership, Nalis didn't have the luxury of having time on the ball to pick out his passes like he was accustomed to - Look at the Barca game - He had a fantastic game because he was given time on the ball. When he has this, this is when his vision and distribution are there to see.

Just as Nalis was getting in to the swing of the English game, he had to suffer two family deaths within a week.

When he came back against Chelsea, he was no where near fit - He had an absolute shocker - But looking back, it wasn't really surprising given what he had been through.

Against Bolton and Spurs, he was one of our better players. He seemed to have got adjusted to the speed of the game, and he was actually getting stuck in. Then Muzzy returned, and he was relegated to the bench. A few sub apperances followed, and he played Ok.

Last game of the season against, Nalis was perhaps our best player that day.

If he plays next season, I personally believe Nalis will be class. He will have more time on the ball, and he'll get to pick out his passes. However, I think Williams may be in his way because those 2 will not be able to play together in the centre.

i dont rate nalis 1 bit and if its him or williams i would have williams every time

Ive gave him a chance and what ive seen of his is terrible, excite the lucky shot. ;)

he played well toward the end of the season, he was the best player against bolton, did good againsts spurs. then muzzy came back and he wasnt given a mtch. he did good against arsenal on the last day as well. he will be good this seaon.

Archived