Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ManchesterBlue

Mystery Players!

gagandeep , that bloke in your photo is a nutcase ! tried to jump in our taxi with us at grimsby station last time we went ther !

Carsley for one and another central midfielder hopefully....

Gemmil can F'off.

flitcroft?

I would say it would be one or the other.... i would like carsley in the middle with williams personally. I couldnt see flitcroft or carsley coming to sit on the bench!!!

Guest Guest
gagandeep , that bloke in your photo is a nutcase ! tried to jump in our taxi with us at grimsby station last time we went ther !

:o blue mistress might kno him he made the avtar for me

Your damn right I know,  it`s a smelly old git called Bernard, he travels on our away bus UNFORTUNATELY  :(  he`s a bluddy embarrasment to the club !

Aw, leave Bernie alone... :laugh:

And as Micky says they're mystery players that he wants to start training with us soon, we can calm down about one of them being Gemmill. :)

It will be Carsley and Flitcroft (I think its only the midfield that needs strengthening)

We definately need another Central Midfielder to play with Williams because Nalis is shite......

Archived