Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Lift from Oxford for the Villa game

If anyone can give a lift from Oxford to the Villa game to a fellow City fan then please let me know. :D:D;):thumbup::)

Only if you open your mansion up for a promotion party when we finally get back up.

I'd like you to take me phesant shooting as well.

Disclaimer: Manwell Pablo will not have to keep his side of the bargin should he - for what ever reason, not be in the country on October 24th.

Only if you open your mansion up for a promotion party when we finally get back up.

I'd like you to take me phesant shooting as well.

Disclaimer: Manwell Pablo will not have to keep his side of the bargin should he - for what ever reason, not be in the country on October 24th.

The lift is not for me but for another fan who could have difficulty getting to the Walkers for the game against Villa.

Sadly I have no Mansion and the last time I went rough shooting for Pheasant or anything else that came my way was some fifteen years ago. :( <_< :ph34r::whistle:

Archived