Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Club anticipate drop in sales of match day programmes vs Palace

On the OS at the moment you've got Fly the flag - trying to get fans to spend £35 in the megastore to claim a free flag.

Nisse takes centre stage in matchday programme - trying to get people to buy a programme to find a card signed by Nisse (only 20)

Foxes betting trying to tempt people at the 7/5 odds to beat Palace.

Then theres vote for your man of the match (50p/text) and you could win a signed Leicester city football.

Fox travel christmas party - £10 each or £15 for two.

AND the city shirt offer - buy any home shirt and get the away or third kit for £10.

I know we're poor but this is going too far

On the OS at the moment you've got Fly the flag - trying to get fans to spend £35 in the megastore to claim a free flag.

Nisse takes centre stage in matchday programme - trying to get people to buy a programme to find a card signed by Nisse (only 20)

Then theres vote for your man of the match (50p/text) and you could win a signed Leicester city football.

AND the city shirt offer - buy any home shirt and get the away or third kit for £10.

Stupid boy.

The above will be as nothing if MM comes in - he will maximise every income stream he can.

In all fairness, the City programmes have always been pretty good. Worth the price, IMO - it's very rare on match day I don't have a spare £3 in my pocket. You can moan all you want about "well it's not that it's literally too expensive, it's the POINT" all you want - simple answer, don't buy one. You can't moan about supporting a club with no money then moan about them hiking prices on stuff like this. I'd fork out £3 and I'd probably fork out £4 n'all.

£3.50 I pay for one at the Millenium Stadium and it's complete toss compared to the City ones.

In all fairness, the City programmes have always been pretty good. Worth the price, IMO - it's very rare on match day I don't have a spare £3 in my pocket. You can moan all you want about "well it's not that it's literally too expensive, it's the POINT" all you want - simple answer, don't buy one. You can't moan about supporting a club with no money then moan about them hiking prices on stuff like this. I'd fork out £3 and I'd probably fork out £4 n'all.

£3.50 I pay for one at the Millenium Stadium and it's complete toss compared to the City ones.

I agree. It's £1.30p less than a pint of the beer I drink and a bloody good read in general. Very professional.

Archived