Guest Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 Dear Uncle Bob, Why does there seem to be more alcohol than time? Yours faithfully, L.E. Soh
Daggers Posted 22 October 2006 Author Posted 22 October 2006 Dear Uncle Bob, Why does there seem to be more alcohol than time? Yours faithfully, L.E. Soh Alas, it is one of life's cruel ironies that we are bestowed with much goodness to sample but so little time to do it it. Consequently, my recommendation is that you should break another arm in order to get the time off to cram it all into.
Nationwider Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 Dear Disco Bob I like red wine. How much more should I drink tonight? Yours etc Nathan Wilder
Daggers Posted 22 October 2006 Author Posted 22 October 2006 Dear Disco Bob I like red wine. How much more should I drink tonight? Yours etc Nathan Wilder As always with red wine, you should make sure you keep a bottle standing by in case you spill some white wine on a white carpet...it will neutralise the effect. My personal belief is that if you can't drink two bottles in one sitting then it isn't worth opening any. A man's endowment can indeed be measured by his quaffing ability.
Nationwider Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 Stay away from my red wine! No, you stay away from my red wine!
Guest Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 No, you stay away from my red wine! It's mine, all mine muahahahahahaha
Nationwider Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 My personal belief is that if you can't drink two bottles in one sitting then it isn't worth opening any. *scrambles around for pen and paper* This is good stuff. I'm looking forward to the Disco Bob "Motivationally Speaking" cassette.
Daggers Posted 22 October 2006 Author Posted 22 October 2006 I'm looking forward to the Disco Bob "Motivationally Speaking" cassette. It's called "If it seems tough then give up and whine until someone else does it!", it follows the series "Hard work will only earn you a cardiac arrest". Both of these series are available now from Amazon and Play.com in tape, CD, DVD and book.
Guest Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 Yikes! |And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!
Nationwider Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 It's called "If it seems tough then give up and whine until someone else does it!", it follows the series "Hard work will only earn you a cardiac arrest". Both of these series are available now from Amazon and Play.com in tape, CD, DVD and book. Dear Santa, I've been quite good this year. Therefore, please provide: 1. "If it seems tough then give up and whine until someone else does it!" - Disco Bob (cassette). 2. etc.... With love, Nathan Wilder.
Nationwider Posted 22 October 2006 Posted 22 October 2006 |And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids! Hay-elp! Hey-elp!!!
Daggers Posted 25 October 2006 Author Posted 25 October 2006 *scrambles around for pen and paper* This is good stuff. I'm looking forward to the Disco Bob "Motivationally Speaking" cassette. Oh no...someone has beaten me to it...HERE Aleksey Vayner, the Yale student who made himself a laughingstock in Wall Street by sending an 11-page resume and a video to premier global financial services firm USB. The resume/video was then passed around from bank to bank, making investment bankers all over NYC do spit takes with their morning coffee.
Master Fox Posted 25 October 2006 Posted 25 October 2006 Dear Aunt Disco Bob, What purpose would a glove like the one shown below serve? Yours Thankfully MF
Daggers Posted 25 October 2006 Author Posted 25 October 2006 Dear Aunt Disco Bob, What purpose would a glove like the one shown below serve? Yours Thankfully MF So that's where it went. When you are an amateur cow inseminator it is a real pain when you mislay your kit. I've been having to do it the old fashion way for the last week.
Master Fox Posted 25 October 2006 Posted 25 October 2006 So that's where it went. When you are an amateur cow inseminator it is a real pain when you mislay your kit. I've been having to do it the old fashion way for the last week. Oh do you mean like this? Sometimes the old fashioned way is the best way to get the job done.
Daggers Posted 25 October 2006 Author Posted 25 October 2006 Oh do you mean like this? Sometimes the old fashioned way is the best way to get the job done. No...I mean the 'old fashioned way'
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.