Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Ban children from the Walkers

I'm in the Kop and if I want to be a little bit sharp tounged NO ONE will stop me.

Sounds like a challenge to me...what do you reckon Koppites? Anyone up for the challenge of shutting up FIAB? :P :laugh:

Free kids tickets should be in child friendly areas only.
So where do the parents take their kids if they want a bit of atmosphere and have taught their offspring what they can and can't say so have no objection to sitting in the Kop?

So where do the parents take their kids if they want a bit of atmosphere and have taught their offspring what they can and can't say so have no objection to sitting in the Kop?

the best idea is to say if a person can't accept a little bit of swearing to just watch the match highlights on a sunday with the sound off (just to make sure). when i was younger i used to go to games and there was loads of swearing (more than now) and it was louder, poor little me

I'm moving my kids to the Kop...flags, bags of sweets and a rucksack full of toys.

Singh, do you and yours fancy joining us for a picnic and lots of disapproving looks? :D

I dont object to them being there its the glares off the parents when I shout the refs a Wakkner!!!!!

I might buy earbuds and offer them as a peace offering!!!!

:thumbup:

Archived