Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Ban children from the Walkers

I thought the free season ticket thing was good.

I thought getting kids into the game would be of benefit to the club in years to come.

I was wrong; sitting in P2 is like having some condensed crossing of the Atlantic...where everyone else near you has one aim in life and that is to use their children to bring a new level of misery to your life.

I am relocating. Anyone not wanting me sitting next to them form an orderly queue at the ticket office on Monday to register their objection.

I think I am going to ask to sit next to FNQ. :thumbup:

I thought the free season ticket thing was good.

I thought getting kids into the game would be of benefit to the club in years to come.

I was wrong; sitting in P2 is like having some condensed crossing of the Atlantic...where everyone else near you has one aim in life and that is to use their children to bring a new level of misery to your life.

I am relocating. Anyone not wanting me sitting next to them form an orderly queue at the ticket office on Monday to register their objection.

I think I am going to ask to sit next to FNQ. :thumbup:

:S

I thought that was the aim of most parents, though, to pile on the misery, cleverly using a contraption you're not allowed to get mad at (the little crying, shitting, sleeping thing they carry around with them). :whistle:

:thumbsup:

No offence to any genuine mothers on here who don't buy into this school of social descruction by means of a baby. :)

I agree with getting young fans in because they are the next set of fans coming through and we need to build the fanbase for the future but when parents take kids along kids of about 4 or 5 why?!

There not gonna sit still - i.e...run up and down the stairs, The kick the seat infront of them, they get bored, they want to go to the toilet every 5 minutes when they come back from the toilet they want food, e.t.c.

Kids should only be took to football if the kid is into football/asks to go to the football. I having nothing against kids going afterall I was took down the city as a kid, I first started going to the FNF games then the first team games and I was about 6 or 7 (Maybe younger) but I actually wanted to go unlike most of the kids that are around the stadium at the mment.

Oh yeah and was it just me or did there seem to be a return of those bastard hooters yesterday?!

:mad:

I moved to get away from the little kids at the Family End to the back of F1, but at the Southampton game there were 3 little lads, and all one wanted to do was cause mischief. He actually crawled under my seat and stole my programme, before i snatched it back off him and gave him a rate glare. I don't think he got up after that :)

I agree with Matt there really is no point when they are too young to understand what's going on. In the game i mentioned above, the parent of the same children had to explain why the score was 1-1 at one point. :rolleyes:

they want to go to the toilet every 5 minutes when they come back from the toilet they want food, e.t.c.

That sounds like the adults that sit near me, when they've spent the whole morning in the pub. :P

I had about 10 kids, no older than 9/10, walking infront of me up the stairs yesterday, in the Kop. Where was the parents or supervisor? It's pathetic, these free vouchers should have been used for the family stand or west stand ONLY.

I mean, i have a kid sit next to be every game, but he's alright. One or two dotted here and there's fine with me, it's just when the kop turns into a creche it starts getting annoying.

All under 12's should be in the family stand - full stop. There should be no children in the Kop.

It's just not right that we should feel guilty for singing 'Peter Taylor's a w****r for fear of upsetting free ticket holding mothers with their little darlings.

Most kids don't even know the songs and are more interested in seeing who can throw the biggest airplane made from sweet/crisp wrappers than the actual game :angry:

They're never going to learn the songs if they don't go to games although I doubt they'll learn them even if they do because you very rarely hear the songs sung. There's plenty of adults at Filbert Way that don't seem to know the words either- or just choose not to join in.

And people say why take kids when they're only 5? Well my little cousin knew plenty about football when he was 5 and I'm glad that his dad has been taking him to watch Leicester matches for the last few seasons. If it prevents another Leicestershire born child supporting a club from London, Manchester or Liverpool then I'm happy. I think everyone will agree that once you start watching and supporting City it's very hard to stop.

Yes, they're very annoying, particularly the ones that sit right next to me. :cry: Moving about, standing on the seats, and just never shutting the **** up with their ridiculously high pitched '1,2,3....COME ONN LEICESSTEERRR!'.

*Shudders*

Little monsters.

If Ikea can have a play-pit, City should do the same...convert on of the boxes into a creche, fill it with little plastic balls, add kids and throw in Filbert bastard Fox (who is really starting to piss me off). :D

you say it as if we were never children ourselves.

Thats the trouble with Society today no one remembers what it was like to be a child but then again most adults act like kids these days moaning about everything. But i do agree no under 12's in the Kop without an adult.

you say it as if we were never children ourselves.

They're never going to learn the songs if they don't go to games although I doubt they'll learn them even if they do because you very rarely hear the songs sung. There's plenty of adults at Filbert Way that don't seem to know the words either- or just choose not to join in.

And people say why take kids when they're only 5? Well my little cousin knew plenty about football when he was 5 and I'm glad that his dad has been taking him to watch Leicester matches for the last few seasons. If it prevents another Leicestershire born child supporting a club from London, Manchester or Liverpool then I'm happy. I think everyone will agree that once you start watching and supporting City it's very hard to stop.

It's not the kids, it's the parents. In my opinion.

Yes, they're very annoying, particularly the ones that sit right next to me. :cry: Moving about, standing on the seats, and just never shutting the **** up with their ridiculously high pitched '1,2,3....COME ONN LEICESSTEERRR!'.

*Shudders*

Little monsters.

Theres a little kid (about 8) who sits a couple of seats away from me and he does my head in! Thinks that every player with no hair is Tiatto and insists that every pass should be to Hume even when he's not on the pitch!! And at the Southampton game he kept going on about that defender with the long hair and how he looked like Jesus.... mentioning it once is ok, talking about it for 70 minutes is annoying!!!! :mad: He then started moaning about the hold up in play when McCarthy and McAuley had that big clash of heads. Calling them timewasters and kicking up a huge fuss!

Theres a little kid (about 8) who sits a couple of seats away from me and he does my head in! Thinks that every player with no hair is Tiatto and insists that every pass should be to Hume even when he's not on the pitch!! And at the Southampton game he kept going on about that defender with the long hair and how he looked like Jesus.... mentioning it once is ok, talking about it for 70 minutes is annoying!!!! :mad: He then started moaning about the hold up in play when McCarthy and McAuley had that big clash of heads. Calling them timewasters and kicking up a huge fuss!

Have you tried poking him in the eye when his folks aren't looking? :ph34r:

Failing that a rabbit punch to the throat should shut him up for at least an hour :P

Have you tried poking him in the eye when his folks aren't looking? :ph34r:

Failing that a rabbit punch to the throat should shut him up for at least an hour :P

No but he did shut up when a kid in front of him stood on a chair and being the dim-witted youth that he was, stood on the back so it flipped back up making him fall into the gap at the back. The poor kid couldnt get his foot out again and it took both his parents and a couple of other people to help him out.

Well why is the family stand called family stand?

Families should go in there, Otherwise put up or shut up.

I'm in the Kop and if I want to be a little bit sharp tounged NO ONE will stop me. Ive paid for my season ticket and thats that.

The Club should be more transaprent when handing out tickets and getting regualrs backs up.

Free kids tickets should be in child friendly areas only.

Archived