Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

how are you passing the time?

Trying my very hardest to tear myself away from FT and so some studying.

It's not bloody working though, this midterm exam of mine is gonna kill me! :laugh:

Bollocks. :(

ouch you have my sympathy

Have finished packing and labelling a few parcels.

Will soon get ready to drop my grandson off and get down early to the Swan and Rushes for pre-match sustainance and to start soaking up the atmosphere.

Even without the Baabar beers I'm not very good at hiding my enthusiasm.

And, if it matters, this forum only adds to the ups and downs of being a fan. You really do life the matches, build up and all. :thumbup::thumbup::scarf::scarf:

Have finished packing and labelling a few parcels.

Will soon get ready to drop my grandson off and get down early to the Swan and Rushes for pre-match sustainance and to start soaking up the atmosphere.

Even without the Baabar beers I'm not very good at hiding my enthusiasm.

And, if it matters, this forum only adds to the ups and downs of being a fan. You really do life the matches, build up and all. :thumbup::thumbup::scarf::scarf:

:thumbsup:

You're making me jealous, I wish I could have a few pints, soak up some pre-match atmosphere, then go watch City give Villa a damn good hiding. :o

Suppose I'll have to make do with some Probability Theory. <_<

:laugh:

We won't lose THAT badly :o

He might not be crying... :whistle:

:laugh: :doh:

---------

nana2.gif

Archived