Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

What will be the outcome tonight?

Will we win or lose?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester vs Villa

• City win in 90Mins
    • Villa win in 90Mins
    • City win in extra-time
    • Villa win in extra-time
    • City win on pens
    • Villa win on pens

Nice to see that FoxesTalk on the whole is sitting on the fence. :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Seeing as I'm no longer allowed to have a defeatist attitude, I'm going to say here that Leicester will win either in 90 minutes or extra time - this game shall not go to penalties :D:P

(I actually voted Villa to win in extra time)

Seeing as I'm no longer allowed to have a defeatist attitude, I'm going to say here that Leicester will win either in 90 minutes or extra time - this game shall not go to penalties :D:P

(I actually voted Villa to win in extra time)

No pens, no extra time, Villa win!!! We're not strong enough, and this competition is one Villa will think they can win!!!

No pens, no extra time, Villa win!!! We're not strong enough, and this competition is one Villa will think they can win!!!

Fair enough. I think LWICD needs to have a word with you about your defeatist attitude, 'cos yours is worse than mine!!

But I agree. They will definitely feel that they can win this trophy under MON. And that'll give them added confidence. However too much confidence could lead to their downfall :unsure: Should be interesting :yesyes:

Fair enough. I think LWICD needs to have a word with you about your defeatist attitude, 'cos yours is worse than mine!!

But I agree. They will definitely feel that they can win this trophy under MON. And that'll give them added confidence. However too much confidence could lead to their downfall :unsure: Should be interesting :yesyes:

Suppose your right.....I just don't like getting my hopes up and being disapointed afterwards, and the surprise factor and feel good factor of a city win is better!!!! :thumbup:

Suppose your right.....I just don't like getting my hopes up and being disapointed afterwards, and the surprise factor and feel good factor of a city win is better!!!! :thumbup:

Aye there is no point going there tonight expecting to see a win, as it is unlikely and most sane people would be writing us off before the kick-off tonight. Which is why I said I hope we will not be hammered and we will actually give a good account of ourselves. If we perform well and get stuck into them early on, giving them little time on the ball, then we have a very good chance. If our closing down and general marking is the same as it was on Saturday against Palace, we'll get mauled at the back.

:o I can't believe some of you!

Such defeatism. It's the cup. ANYTHING can happen.

Jeez, everyone expected Spurs to roll us over and march on to the final. We gave them a beating as it turns out. What's to stop us repeating such results? Spurs wasn't a one off either... Charlton got taken out too. Bolton were given a bloody good run for their money. Blackburn only knocked us out thanks to an iffy penalty.

We can do this.

WE CAN BEAT THE VILLA!

:thumbsup:

Archived