Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Josh Low

Can anybody confirm why RK took off Andy Welsh last night and replaced him with Josh Low?? Low is not good enough on the right wing where he naturally plies his trade, so wtf was Kelly doing putting him on the left?? If it was an injury and we had nobody else to go there then fair enough. But surely replacing Sylla with Low would have been a little better? :ermm:

He is a winger, yet he does not get at the defense (Welsh demonstrated this perfectly yesterday) and puts in half the desired effort. His defending is woeful. And jogging or trying to walk when on the attack is not going to get you goals :angry:

in normal jobs if you arent up to it you wouldn't last, unfortunately we can't sack our players outright for not performing as we expect. in my opinion as long as the lad keeps trying i can't see any justification in giving him any stick, kelly is the person who bought and continues to play him. would we all praise Low if upon seeing the team sheet he just said "nah, not gonna play today gaffer, don't think i am up to it"....its not his decision

That doesn't excuse some of things he does on the pitch. If he doesn't like it he can stop playing for us. Go AWOL. No but in all seriousness, I don't believe he is giving his all for the team at the minute and he's severely lacking in form and confidence. He must be taken out of the limelight for a while and worked with or got rid of.

That doesn't excuse some of things he does on the pitch. If he doesn't like it he can stop playing for us. Go AWOL. No but in all seriousness, I don't believe he is giving his all for the team at the minute and he's severely lacking in form and confidence. He must be taken out of the limelight for a while and worked with or got rid of.

I have no problem with your comment that he should be taken out of the limelight, my problem is dicks that go to the games and get at players everytime they have the ball. personally i don't think he will be out of the limelight as there is not much else to offer in terms of replacement

I have no problem with your comment that he should be taken out of the limelight, my problem is dicks that go to the games and get at players everytime they have the ball. personally i don't think he will be out of the limelight as there is not much else to offer in terms of replacement

I also don't like it when fans go out of their way to abuse players, but there are times when the frustrations get the better of you and i've been guilty of shouting obscenities at a few players in the past. But i'll always try and get behind them and each game all players get a clean slate from me.

Archived