Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Josh Low

CRAP!

Sorry don't like too slate usually but why kick the ball accross the goal when Hendo was going to claim just before the thrid goal and then the mix up on the half way line which led to the second penalty!

The most positive thing that can happen out of this is that he learns from it and continues to build his skill. No one was scalping Kenton when he headed that own goal against West Brom, I don't see this as being much different.

Yes but Kenton has been awesome all season, Josh Low was an accidnt waiting to happen as soon as he came on!

I said before this game started that I didn't want to see Low or Sylla and I didn't wan to see Maybury anywhere but in his proper place.

And if Low had stayed at home we might well have won.

It was a juvenile mistake at the end. Totally, utterly unnecessary and a waste of everyone's hard work.

Henderson could have gathered the ball with ease and that would have been it til the penalties.

It was, of course, the sort of price you pay when you let wingers go defending in the penalty area, unless they are controlled ball-players like Porter.

But the reason I didn't want him was not just that he's an awful defender but that he's no bloody use as a winger.

He didn't beat his man once and everytime play developed down his side that was the end of the move. He didn't even have the sense just to retain possession.

Sylla wasn't much better. A few half decent free kicks, the odd clever touch but he's always head down, he slows every attack and he doesn't get his head up.

Like so many others I was proud, proud, proud of so many in the team and of our performance in general but these two and our tactics and substitutions defied all logic and we paid for it.

That's what makes MON who he is and that's why RK has so much to learn.

he lost us the match :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No he ****ing didn't, get a damn grip.

As anyone in the pub on Saturday, after the game, will testify ~ I am not Low's biggest fan...but to blame losing on one player is simply stupid.

We lost because we ran our hearts out for two hours, we harried, we pushed and we were running on empty for the last 15 minutes. No one I was sitting with expected us to get to pens because Villa were too strong towards the finish.

Low is a pretty average player and heas run out of sympathy from me...but he DID NOT cost us victory.

Nothing to do with the chasm of difference in talent at the disposal of each then :rolleyes:

RK played a blinder tonight, we played the best team in the Premiership and walked away with our heads held high having given a great account of ourselves.

Nothing to do with the chasm of difference in talent at the disposal of each then :rolleyes:

RK played a blinder tonight, we played the best team in the Premiership and walked away with our heads held high having given a great account of ourselves.

Man Utd and Chelsea 2 teams better than villa??

I said before this game started that I didn't want to see Low or Sylla and I didn't wan to see Maybury anywhere but in his proper place.

And if Low had stayed at home we might well have won.

It was a juvenile mistake at the end. Totally, utterly unnecessary and a waste of everyone's hard work.

Henderson could have gathered the ball with ease and that would have been it til the penalties.

It was, of course, the sort of price you pay when you let wingers go defending in the penalty area, unless they are controlled ball-players like Porter.

But the reason I didn't want him was not just that he's an awful defender but that he's no bloody use as a winger.

He didn't beat his man once and everytime play developed down his side that was the end of the move. He didn't even have the sense just to retain possession.

Sylla wasn't much better. A few half decent free kicks, the odd clever touch but he's always head down, he slows every attack and he doesn't get his head up.

Like so many others I was proud, proud, proud of so many in the team and of our performance in general but these two and our tactics and substitutions defied all logic and we paid for it.

And of course, MON NEVER made any mistakes during HIS first three months with us, did he?

And of course, MON NEVER made any mistakes during HIS first three months with us, did he?

We're not talking about anyone else, anytime anywhere. We're talking about the shattering end to a night when we'd done so much to earn a better fate and finally threw it all away ourselves. And Kelly minutes away from being a folk hero.

We're not talking about anyone else, anytime anywhere. We're talking about the shattering end to a night when we'd done so much to earn a better fate and finally threw it all away ourselves. And Kelly minutes away from being a folk hero.

:(:doh:

Sometimes you have to acknowledge an amazing performance given the circumstances.

Archived