Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Bench Mark

Listen I am in work with my Villa boss today so you could gauge what i might be feeling like..

I stand pigeon chested, chin is up, a smile still on my face.

What an outstanding performance by the foxes last night, I must take my hat off and applaud each and every member of the team what a great game.

I have found love again with Leicester and I mentioned to my partner and said this is what it used to be like!, shame we didnt finish it off but I said 'FOXES NEVER QUIT' ...one tired mistake by one of our team members lead to the unlucky finish, but im not going to punich myself over this as the ref had a STINKER

I said to my boss Moneybags Villa won against a second string Leicester Team, that outplayed out fought in each and every area of the pitch for us to be undone by 2 yes 2 disputable penalties.....

Petrov is the main culpit I bet he had his swimming trunks on under his shorts! blooooddy diver. I have no time for such cheating.

As for MON his ghost has been laid to rest cheers for them Memories Martin but Kelly has matched you with a weakened Team

I Applaud you all......... and whose this sylla player he was awesome last night..... he had the game of his foxes career and I hope he keeps this UP.

The benchmark has been set now and we should rally around and shoot the foxes up the league.

Kellys heroes! yes.........What a great Team effort. :appl::appl::appl:

I had to have the last laugh but did they miss the last train home!!........shame!

I hate to admit that I am agreeing FIAB...but I kind of agree. There are nothing but positives from last night, nothing. For those of you miserable enough to be nit-picking over individuals in the team I cock a snook at you...so feel cocked and snooked as you go about your business this morning.

FIAB - the constant use of capitals and bold makes it seem as though you keep shouting halfway through sentences. It makes you seem unbalanced. Just thought you may like to know.

Thanks matey, you agreeing with me.... I feel so proud today! less capitals eh!(Ive edited it !!)

Weso for Aussie!...

Weso for Aussie!...

Weso for Aussie!

Petrov diving was so annoying, actually most of the players were diving cheats, but thats what the premiership teams are all about now.

And Its Leicester City....Leicester City Fc We By Far The Greatest Team The World Has Ever Seen

Archived