Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sooper Steve's shin

Mike Stowell

Not for the first time, certainly not the last time. :P

I can be pretty certain Stowell will be seeing a lot more of the stands in the not too distant future lol... But seriously he's a gem and it's so funny to see him behaving in such a passionately aggressive way towards opposition staff and the match officials. It's something everybody can relate to and I think that's why everybody loves him! :P(p.s. I see you did the banana thing in the Match Thread!!)

I can be pretty certain Stowell will be seeing a lot more of the stands in the not too distant future lol... But seriously he's a gem and it's so funny to see him behaving in such a passionately aggressive way towards opposition staff and the match officials. It's something everybody can relate to and I think that's why everybody loves him! :P(p.s. I see you did the banana thing in the Match Thread!!)

:yesyes: Can't wait. :D

Yes, the bananas did make an appearance. Duly credited as appropriate. :thumbsup:

:yesyes: Can't wait. :D

Yes, the bananas did make an appearance. Duly credited as appropriate. :thumbsup:

Neither can I.. You reckon he'll actually go too far one day and full-on punch somebody flush on the jaw?!?! :unsure::o

Aye I saw them, top stuff, nice of them to make an appearance for such a pulsating game which carried an electric atmosphere throughout!! Thanks :thumbsup:

Neither can I.. You reckon he'll actually go too far one day and full-on punch somebody flush on the jaw?!?! :unsure::o

Aye I saw them, top stuff, nice of them to make an appearance for such a pulsating game which carried an electric atmosphere throughout!! Thanks :thumbsup:

It'd be a shame if he didn't, really. :D

Hopefully he waits 'til the Leeds game... oh yes... oh yes... that's some good imagery right there. :ph34r:

It'd be a shame if he didn't, really. :D

Hopefully he waits 'til the Leeds game... oh yes... oh yes... that's some good imagery right there. :ph34r:

It would be absolutely brilliant if he went over to D*nn*s W*s* and smashed him one on the chin :P I'd never get bored of seeing that video clip ('Cos someone would have to video record it right??)

It would be absolutely brilliant if he went over to D*nn*s W*s* and smashed him one on the chin :P I'd never get bored of seeing that video clip ('Cos someone would have to video record it right??)

I think we should have at least 3 cameras trained at MS the whole match, just incase.

If things did kick off, we'd have three angles or more. How could would that be? :D

I think we should have at least 3 cameras trained at MS the whole match, just incase.

If things did kick off, we'd have three angles or more. How could would that be? :D

It'd be difficult to get the West Stand and the Family Stand to go along with such violence and thuggish behaviour, and so we would have to rely on cameras from the East Stand and the Kop. I'm sure more than one person would want to record it as well and so we'd have many recordings of various quality.. What we can be sure of though is the fact that there'd be much laughter on all of the clips :P

Could you imagine the cheers from the crowd if Stowell clocked Poison Dwarf one? :o

Stowell would be an instant hero, possibly even a legend. nana2.gif

I think he has Hero status amongst some fans because of the passion and dedication he shows for the club on matchdays. If he chinned DW then he would definitely achieve instant Legend status with our fans (Hero status maybe with many many other football fans), and one of the biggest cheers a football ground has ever seen!! nana2.gif:Pnana2.gif:P

(I like that banana!!)

If it was no wonder Fryatt's out for a while! :whistle::):)

Fryatt floored a Coach and has been Suspended, I've tried to Start a new Thread but Admin keep deleting

From a TRUSTY source at the Training Ground.

Mark My Words

Archived