Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SteveJacko

Odhiambo = Rambo

Just to settle this on going dispute over his name and how to pronounce it etc , I took it upon myslef last night to re-name him "Rambo" , yes , I did look a retard shouting "Go on Rambo" in the middle of the match, but I think it eventaully caught on in the end , so for Future referance if he is to appear again at the Walkers , we refer to him as "Rambo" ...... are we all clear ?? :whistle::thumbup:

Just to settle this on going dispute over his name and how to pronounce it etc , I took it upon myslef last night to re-name him "Rambo" , yes , I did look a retard shouting "Go on Rambo" in the middle of the match, but I think it eventaully caught on in the end , so for Future referance if he is to appear again at the Walkers , we refer to him as "Rambo" ...... are we all clear ?? :whistle::thumbup:

proper pronunciation = OD-EE-AM-BO

just to clear that up fellas.

He has been called Rambo by myself well before you created this thread and if you read through some of the threads you would actually realise this!

:thumbup:

We also had a player called paul ramsey with the same name.... rambo

Sh it! Sorry mate.

And there was me about to apply the 'genius' tag to someone else.

:rolleyes:

Archived