Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Bid on Wes' shirt?!

I bet if young Weso has seen that he'll be pretty happy with the price it's at and the time it has left for bidding on :)

I know why the club's auctioning his shirt...

... to raise some money to be able to offer Wesolowski a new contract, since he expires in the summer (I think). ;)

I know why the club's auctioning his shirt...

... to raise some money to be able to offer Wesolowski a new contract, since he expires in the summer (I think). ;)

Nope according to Wikipedia, he's contracted until the end of next season:

" In July 2006, James signed a 1 year extension to his contract which will keep him at the club until the end of the 2007/2008 season. "

Weso on Wiki

Nope according to Wikipedia, he's contracted until the end of next season:

" In July 2006, James signed a 1 year extension to his contract which will keep him at the club until the end of the 2007/2008 season. "

Weso on Wiki

Oh wow, that one slipped me by. :ph34r:

Good, though, that's one less contract to worry about...

Now, back to Logan... :P

Oh wow, that one slipped me by. :ph34r:

Good, though, that's one less contract to worry about...

Now, back to Logan... :P

Logan would definitely need retaining by our club, he's a gem and he'll be an amazing goalkeeper in years to come. I think that if we can keep hold of all of our promising youngsters then there will be many glory days to come in the future for the mighty foxes!! :P

I thought I would have convinced you not to trust what you read on Wikipedia :P:D

lol ahh that you did Disco Bob. I have learnt my lesson and shall never fully trust Wikipedia ever again (especially regarding all things Leicester City) :thumbup:

See...

Dennis Frank Wise (born December 16, 1966 in Kensington) is an English football manager and former footballer, currently manager of Leeds United. Wise won 21 caps for England and scored 1 goal, on his debut against Turkey. He played for England in all three group games at Euro 2000. He is roundly despised by almost every football fan in Britain, who in turn believe him and Leeds to be suitably matched.

Wikipedia

Archived