Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Bid on Wes' shirt?!

marketingHomeHeader.gif

OFFICIAL NEWSFLASH FROM LEICESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB

BID FOR JIMBO'S VILLA MATCH SHIRT!

Leicester City fans have now got the chance to get their hands on the match shirt worn by James Wesolowski in the Carling Cup third round clash against Aston Villa at the Walkers Stadium on Tuesday, October 24 2006.

0,,10274~3025542,00.jpg

The Foxes almost pulled off a shock - but eventually went down 3-2 in extra time following a battling performance against the unbeaten Premiership side.

And Wesolowski defied his youth in the middle of the park and put in a magnificent performance for his manager Rob Kelly in front of the 27,000+ crowd.

The shirt, which is signed by the player in question on the reverse number, comes directly from the club and will be send out with an official certificate of authenticity on LCFC paper.

CLICK HERE

to place your bids now.

Auction ends Thursday, November 2.

Contact Preferences

If you wish to change your e-mail preferences, please visit our site and update your registration details accordingly.

Couldn't they sell Sylla on Ebay and send Josh Low to deliver him? I'd buy Sylla ('cos lets face it, he wouldn't cost much) and kidnap Josh Low so neither of them could play for us again :devil::P

(...and saying Josh Low is banned)

So I'm alright to ask for Sylla but not for Low?? :blink:

Some laws may make no sense, but they are all that separate us from outright anarchy. Do you understand the havoc that would play with television schedules and milk deliveries? Is that what you want young man? Anarchy? No, I thought not.

Low is already up for sale on www.amazon.co.uk/marketplace

Some laws may make no sense, but they are all that separate us from outright anarchy. Do you understand the havoc that would play with television schedules and milk deliveries? Is that what you want young man? Anarchy? No, I thought not.

Low is already up for sale on www.amazon.co.uk/marketplace

:( Calm down!! If Josh Low is already on sale somewhere else then I understand, you could have just said that in the first place :o

When do we got Silly on the market then? :P

If you really wanted a Weso signed shirt so badly it would be cheaper jsut to sign up to LCworld and get the free signed away one....

Suppose the only added value to that shirt is that it is the shirt actually worn in the game and not just a new signed one.

Archived