Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rincewind

Plymout and Preston

I have receive a letter from LCFC offering me a deal for the Plymouth (11th) and Preston (18th) games. It is £10 per adult and £1 under 16's. The tickets include complmentary passes to the 1884 bar. Anyone under 14 will get signed photos instead (cant go in the bar) I shan't be able to go but if there is a way for someone to take my place or I can order them and get them to whoever wants them I am willing to do that. There is no limit but it is first come first served. I just have to quote a special referance but I'm not sure if they'd send them to an address other than mine.

Let me know.

I have receive a letter from LCFC offering me a deal for the Plymouth (11th) and Preston (18th) games. It is £10 per adult and £1 under 16's. The tickets include complmentary passes to the 1884 bar. Anyone under 14 will get signed photos instead (cant go in the bar) I shan't be able to go but if there is a way for someone to take my place or I can order them and get them to whoever wants them I am willing to do that. There is no limit but it is first come first served. I just have to quote a special referance but I'm not sure if they'd send them to an address other than mine.

Let me know.

I've been trying to order mine online but it refuses my card details. If you've got no takers then i'm interested. Many thanks! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I got one of those letters aswell might but 40 tickets u/16 for £40 then flog them round school for about £4/£5 more fans in the stadium and a tidy profit :P

Is the offer for season ticket holders? or just weird people who got some silly leter?

Archived