Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Sponsoring a player

I'd sponsor Kisnorbo :P

Somehow that doesn't suprise me lol:P

Is the whole thing serious or are some people on here just talking nonsense?? It'd be a good idea to get some money together and sponsor a player imo. Just if it was going to be done properly like and not by someone just looking to make a quick bit of cash and disappear :whistle::ph34r::rolleyes:

Somehow that doesn't suprise me lol:P

Is the whole thing serious or are some people on here just talking nonsense?? It'd be a good idea to get some money together and sponsor a player imo. Just if it was going to be done properly like and not by someone just looking to make a quick bit of cash and disappear :whistle::ph34r::rolleyes:

That's it - give people some funny ideas. :P

Ya'll can trust me. ;)

I believe there was some talk of sponsoring an academy player, who would cost much less than £1,400.

150 quid, in fact.

Problem is, some of the sponsor-able academy lads are now first team players.

Suppose Gradel would still be 150 quid to sponsor... Andy King, too. :ph34r:

150 quid, in fact.

Problem is, some of the sponsor-able academy lads are now first team players.

Suppose Gradel would still be 150 quid to sponsor... Andy King, too. :ph34r:

Unless they've got new contracts recently, I'd assume they were still on academy terms, sponsor-able at academy rates? :thumbup:

Unless they've got new contracts recently, I'd assume they were still on academy terms, sponsor-able at academy rates? :thumbup:

I'd have thought a better money spinning deal for the club would be to base the rates on whether or not the player has ever played for the first team competitively. :P

I dunno, perhaps the Foxes Trust could let us know the secrets of player sponsorship. ;)

That's it - give people some funny ideas. :P

Ya'll can trust me. ;)

Not meaning to give anybody any ideas other than sponsoring a player. Would be a good thing for us all to do. And seeing as you're in Canada, you're ineligible to collect all of the money. Somebody over here will have to do it :P

Provided people can be bothered, that is :whistle:

I'd have thought a better money spinning deal for the club would be to base the rates on whether or not the player has ever played for the first team competitively. :P

I dunno, perhaps the Foxes Trust could let us know the secrets of player sponsorship. ;)

Sponsoring an Academy player cost has increased from 2 years ago (it wasn't available last season). You can become a Friend of the Academy (£250) or the more expensive option is sponsoring an academy player (£475)

Archived