Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Terry the Terror

Craig Levein

:( :( :(

Sadness.

Not want RK out then?? Hmmm depending on what position you want, I'll have to re-think and take it into consideration. There's no way I'm replacing Stowell or Beaglehole, and so your options are very limited as of right now :)

Not want RK out then?? Hmmm depending on what position you want, I'll have to re-think and take it into consideration. There's no way I'm replacing Stowell or Beaglehole, and so your options are very limited as of right now :)

Defensive coach. :ph34r:

Attacking coach. :yesyes:

Teach the midfielders which way the opposition goal is... and how to put the ball into the back of it. :P

Defensive coach. :ph34r:

Attacking coach. :yesyes:

Teach the midfielders which way the opposition goal is... and how to put the ball into the back of it. :P

Well you'll have to show me what you can do, I need to see if you have the skils to pay the bills matey :thumbup: But as long as you can follow through on the first part of your promise (the highlighted bit) then I see no reason why I wouldn't appoint you :P

Although it would be nice if you could teach them to get into the opposing box as well :yesyes:

If your ex-manager used 4-5-1, CL may follow suit from time to time because it'd suggest that's the system most appropriate to your playing staff. :blink:

With a bit of cash I'm sure Craig would get some players in to allow a 4-4-2 to be used effectively.

A little-and-large combo up front can be mighty effective in a 4-4-2 system. De Vries and Hammond could be yours, if the price is right. :cool:

A little-and-large combo up front can be mighty effective - is that with or without fries?

Well you'll have to show me what you can do, I need to see if you have the skils to pay the bills matey :thumbup: But as long as you can follow through on the first part of your promise (the highlighted bit) then I see no reason why I wouldn't appoint you :P

Although it would be nice if you could teach them to get into the opposing box as well :yesyes:

I can teach the players to find box. :ph34r:

I'll show you what I can do... as long as you'll look ... :laugh: :sweating::thumbup:

A little-and-large combo up front can be mighty effective - is that with or without fries?

With.

Naturally. ;)

I can teach the players to find box. :ph34r:

I'll show you what I can do... as long as you'll look ... :laugh: :sweating::thumbup:

With.

:laugh: So simple yet so funny :appl: Haha fair comment though I suppose. I'll look for definite, as I'd love to see what my coaches get up to when running my team :PAs long as that's all you want to show me :ph34r::unsure:

:laugh: So simple yet so funny :appl: Haha fair comment though I suppose. I'll look for definite, as I'd love to see what my coaches get up to when running my team :PAs long as that's all you want to show me :ph34r::unsure:

He won't stray far - Cisono will see to that! :thumbup:

He can have Sylla, Hughes and Douglas for 200k total. Bargain.

As for Maybury, we need to sell him to Sunderland - the money will be better. :cool:

Not Hughes!! Well I like him anyway :ph34r:

He sure does stack a mean shelf. Incidentally, I own a Dundee United scarf, purchased from your club shop before the first game of the 2000/01 season. Went to MON's first game in charge of Celtic. :thumbup:

Was a bizarre experience actually. At one point all the Dundee United fans took off one of their shoes, waved them in the air and started singing "you've only got one shoe" at the Celtic fans. I presumed it was some religious bollocks but a Celtic fan I know has since told me you've sung it ever since a Celtic player's boot came off in a match between the two teams. Now I know Scottish football may not be La Liga but surely there are more exciting things to sing about than that?

We have sang that to both Celtic & Rangers fans for years, neither of them have a clue why(inluding the celtic fan you know :P )...it refers to them being weegie minks and stealing the single shoes on display outside some shops.

Archived