Guest Gist Posted 1 November 2006 Posted 1 November 2006 **** me that was cold ...and the damn extra five minutes made me miss my train...and the dumb wife had put the ****ing chain on the door. But sitting here now with a beer and a sarnie, three points & a gritty display. Worth it. Yeah it was! I could hardly feel my fingers.
Daggers Posted 1 November 2006 Posted 1 November 2006 Yeah it was! I could hardly feel my fingers. I'm going to make sure I find a muff to put my fingers in, winter must be here.
SydneyFC Posted 1 November 2006 Posted 1 November 2006 Oh we're climbing up the table! Great game too!
Mort Posted 1 November 2006 Posted 1 November 2006 That is the worst fuk-ing poor excuse for a referre I have seen in years....the man should be shot. Who was it I'm sure I recognized him. ...well my chant of "the ref's mum lives in Stoke" didnt really get off the ground... did my best though
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.