Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Stoke Match Thread

Bitch :cry::P

I think we're gonna win 2-1 Hume to score our equaliser and Fryatt the winner. :D

Anyway, let's put a good show on tonight, not just for investors but for the boys as well, come on you blues!!!

Close, very close!

i really enjoyed it tonight. every time something shit happened like passing it to them etc i laughed it off with my mates rather than get wound up and last 10 minutes were class.. L1 was a prety good atmosphere, and stoke fans were so pissed off at the end it was funny.

better than out trick or treating..

:smile:

i love you leiicester...

That is the worst fuk-ing poor excuse for a referre I have seen in years....the man should be shot. Who was it I'm sure I recognized him.

what did he do that was that bad?

we won the game get over it stop moaning :P:smile:

i really enjoyed it tonight. every time something shit happened like passing it to them etc i laughed it off with my mates rather than get wound up and last 10 minutes were class.. L1 was a prety good atmosphere, and stoke fans were so pissed off at the end it was funny.

better than out trick or treating..

:smile:

i love you leiicester...

what did he do that was that bad?

we won the game get over it stop moaning :P:smile:

Ton many things to mention, free kick after free kick he gave them, and he gave us nothing, he didn't let the play flow, and there is the incident in the last minute involving Tiatto which you wouldn't of had a very good view of. But trust me it was ridiculous

Your quite we did win the game, twas a good night, he nearly ruined it though.

**** me that was cold...and the damn extra five minutes made me miss my train...and the dumb wife had put the ****ing chain on the door.

But sitting here now with a beer and a sarnie, three points & a gritty display. Worth it. :D

Archived