Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

A Statement from the office of BartonFox

After getting a proper kickin' by some Kiev nasties after our defeat out there a couple of weeks back I have been lying low.

However, I would like to extend warm congratulations to Rob Kelly on a fantastic run of late, it seems he responds to valid criticism after all. Either that or he only works when someone puts pressure on, like a relegation scrap or the thought of a new board so he better prove his worth.

Makes you realise just how shite our Board of Directors are, eh.

Perhaps he might make a manager and I and many others were wrong, but still we are pretty tepid and his tactical decisions leave a lot to be desired, but hey ho.

As for the takeover, bring it on whoever it is, except the Yankees!!!!!

I want to join a positive bandwagon :scarf:

After getting a proper kickin' by some Kiev nasties after our defeat out there a couple of weeks back I have been lying low.

However, I would like to extend warm congratulations to Rob Kelly on a fantastic run of late, it seems he responds to valid criticism after all. Either that or he only works when someone puts pressure on, like a relegation scrap or the thought of a new board so he better prove his worth.

Perhaps he might make a manager and I and many others were wrong, but still we are pretty tepid and his tactical decisions leave a lot to be desired, but hey ho.

You alright Barton? How bad a kicking did you get? Unprovoked or were you being a loud mouth sweaty? :D

Get well soon son.

Positive thinking is the key! Get well soon. :thumbup:

You alright Barton? How bad a kicking did you get? Unprovoked or were you being a loud mouth sweaty? :D

Get well soon son.

Several got turned over the night before by about 100 locals loads missed the game because of fractures etc, they confused us for England fans the thick mongols <_< Apparantly as we all share the same Island they think Scotland go round Europe giving it the big-un as well.

Anyway after the game we were a bit wound after the referee became a Ukrainian national during half time and Shevchenko cheated his was through the last 5 minutes. We found a bar in town and thought everything was dandy, but as it was cold we didn't have the kilts on and we were dressed differently from the rest of the TA plus not in a good mood, so we got jumped by about 25 lads (eight of us). Those f'ckers are big nasty and not shy of cracking you with a belt and bottle over the swede.

All told, 3 broken digits, 2 chipped teeth and a cut across the back of the neck.

It was like being back in the eighties.

Several got turned over the night before by about 100 locals loads missed the game because of fractures etc, they confused us for England fans the thick mongols <_< Apparantly as we all share the same Island they think Scotland go round Europe giving it the big-un as well.

Anyway after the game we were a bit wound after the referee became a Ukrainian national during half time and Shevchenko cheated his was through the last 5 minutes. We found a bar in town and thought everything was dandy, but as it was cold we didn't have the kilts on and we were dressed differently from the rest of the TA plus not in a good mood, so we got jumped by about 25 lads (eight of us). Those f'ckers are big nasty and not shy of cracking you with a belt and bottle over the swede.

All told, 3 broken digits, 2 chipped teeth and a cut across the back of the neck.

It was like being back in the eighties.

And you've just confused Ukrainians for mongols, you thick Welsh bastard! :P

Seriously, though, that's bad to hear, Scottish fans don't deserve that, they're some of the friendliest around. And surprise, surprise, UEFA has done f'all about it. If that were English fans we'd have been given a lifetime ban from football by now. :(

I HATE UEFA!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Archived