Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jamesino_LCFC

What Do You Think Of...

Hi everyone,

After reading our constant discussions about our midfield and who we should play in midfield, I think generally most of you didnt like Gareth that much. However, as the season has gone on I think what he has done has brought some of you around, but I still think that the view on him is still divided. So I ask you, what do you make of him?

Personally, I really do think he's our best midfielder and I have thought this for a long time. I think that its very unfortunate that injury has got the best of him for most of this season, and I think that we really do need him back ASAP. Even through the unbeaten run of 8 league games (which he missed most of) I still thought we needed him back.

Thanks again everyone and discuss.

I think he is by far our best central midfielder. Ok say he is the greatest ball winner, but his passing and general control are good. Stephen hughes has his moments or lack of them, Andy Johnson well.. enough said, Weso is always injured so yes he is our best midfielder. When they both recover from injury i would like to see him play alongside Weso I reckon that could be a good pairing.

I think he is a skillfull player with a lot of potential who just does not out anywhere near the needed work rate in, thus making him just appear lazy.

He shows flashes of really good skill with some nice touches and passing, but they are far to rare for me. I still think we need to get a new midfielder in.

His passing range is second to none at the club and if he didn't drift in and out of games so much he'd be the key to our team I think.

I think what you're trying to say is that Gareth Williams on crutches is more useful to the team than a fully fit Andy Johnson. :ph34r:

:laugh: :thumbup:

Archived