Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Good weekend?

Mine was ok bit boring.

Friday night the Leicester match was a good night.

Saturday went up town and was on MSN for the afternoon.

Saturday night went out for an hour 1 was too cold so i came in.Also saturday night me and Teeno had a game of Eye Spy (oh what intresting lives we lead)

I unfortunately lost 5-0 but Teeno was cheating.

And today i did not play for my Sunday team because of a hamstring problem so i decided to go and watch the match we we won 3-1.Then i went to me Dad's house for a bit.

Tonight im goin to chill and watch Dream team!

How was your'es?

Had a great weekend, got the train to manchester with a few mates to go see the Manics and Razorlight, great gig, then clubbing in the city centre. Stayed over night, then spent the day drinking in various pubs across manc land. Got train home, then went the local, and watched two fights over spilt pints, top weekend.

Had a cracking weekend, mine actually started on Thursday!

Went out on our works xmas night out, Friday watched the game and yesterday went up town with all my old college mates!

Got some cracking pictures, may post them later! <_<

Friday night - Forest, decent night out.

Saturday - Layed in till about 1 and then went Macro for the afternoon with my mum. Went to a girls house about 6 and had some fun there to say the least with a couple of bottles of Dooley's and then back to mine at 12, she got a taxi home about 2.

Sunday - Slept in till 2, went to Goals tournament at 3.30 and now im here to have a bath and relax all night, may watch Bo Selecta!

Archived