Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Does any1..

The person opening the bypass was a female mp who is agaisnt fox hunting, so a few thousand fox hunters came along with horses and dogs and all that kind of stuff and caused some trouble, tyring to ruin a good day for all the hard work gone into it.

Yes, i agree with fox hutning and i dont want a ban to it, but this was the wrong thing to do and didnt give them a good name.

48261[/snapback]

I thought I was the only person who was Pro hunting around here, Wahoo :thumbup:

Spike Milligan's view on Fox Hunters:

'Bastards, you're all bastards!'

Spot on I'd say.

48341[/snapback]

Why?

48347[/snapback]

Because they are snobby feckers for a start and enjoy chasing one fox several miles before allowing hundreds of dogs to tear it to pieces.

Why is that fun? :blink:

Fox's are a pest and need to be controlled. Banning the sport is ruining hundreds of peoples lives and job let alone all the hounds that will be killed of aswell.

Thousands of peoples lives will be effected for the worse by the ban, all because of a animal that is a pain and the death of them effect nobody.

Fox's are a pest and need to be controlled. Banning the sport is ruining hundreds of peoples lives and job let alone all the hounds that will be killed of aswell.

Thousands of peoples lives will be effected for the worse by the ban, all because of a animal that is a pain and the death of them effect nobody.

48369[/snapback]

Fox's are a pest? I'm sure they were here hunting animals before we became a civilized society and then started putting food on their doorstep in chicken pens and such like! If you don't want them to be a pest, put good fences up, why would an animal that relies soley on its instincts give up an easy meal?

Can the dogs not be rehomed? I'm sure they could find homes for them and the amount of people who will be put out of work is minimal and they will be able to find other work.

You say their death affects nobody, don't know if the fox will agree with that to be fair after it's ran it's heart out for mle after mile before getting caughts by the dogs and then its limbs being ripped off. Lovely.

And..

Your opinion.

I could go on for hours about my hate for long haired men but i wont because I might insult somebody.

Is pretty pathetic Dan, please say something more educated than that.

What good is a fox to anyone though?

Similar to the way we kill spiders and wasps.

I very much doubt that the dogs can be rehomed, they are born to kill.

48375[/snapback]

What gives you the right to say that? :blink:

What good are we to anyone? If we hadn't evolved into what we have on this planet, the Earth wouldn't be nearing its end!

Spot on I'd say.

48341[/snapback]

Why?

48347[/snapback]

Because they are snobby feckers for a start and enjoy chasing one fox several miles before allowing hundreds of dogs to tear it to pieces.

48353[/snapback]

Well then dont make posts like that, i know alot of people that do it, as i live in a one street village surround by hundreds of fields.

None of the one's i know are snobby feckers, so think about what your saying before having a go at me.

What good is a fox to anyone though?

Similar to the way we kill spiders and wasps.

I very much doubt that the dogs can be rehomed, they are born to kill.

48375[/snapback]

What gives you the right to say that? :blink:

What good are we to anyone? If we hadn't evolved into what we have on this planet, the Earth wouldn't be nearing its end!

48376[/snapback]

Don't tell me you believe in all that evolution rubish :blink:

Spot on I'd say.

48341[/snapback]

Why?

48347[/snapback]

48353[/snapback]

Well then dont make posts like that, i know alot of people that do it, as i live in a one street village surround by hundreds of fields.

None of the one's i know are snobby feckers, so think about what your saying before having a go at me.

48380[/snapback]

Every actual Fox Hunter I have seen has been pompous and they enjoy chasing little animals blowing a silly horn, before watching some dogs tear this little animal apart.

I don't like them due to their actions, not their physical appearance.

I know alot of people that do it, as i live in a one street village surround by hundreds of fields.

None of the one's i know are snobby feckers.

48380[/snapback]

I know a lot of people that do it aswell, I really fell for them. Their whole life has been turned upside down. Just can't see no reason why to ban it. These people that care so much about Foxes and go on about how all these innocent creatures will die, what about the hounds that wil be put down?

You obviously arn't going to listen to the other side 'For Hunting' your determined your right, and i wont be able to change that, what your saying is out of order, like me saying all Fishermen are bastards becuase they have little hooks around the fishes lips.

You obviously arn't going to listen to the other side 'For Hunting' your determined your right, and i wont be able to change that, what your saying is out of order, like me saying all Fishermen are bastards becuase they have little hooks around the fishes lips.

48387[/snapback]

Not really :blink:

As either the fish are eaten or put back into the river.

And if foxes reeeaaaaaallllyyy are a pest, why not just shoot them? Quicker, cheaper, easier. What makes people chase it and then let dogs kill it?

Fish are eaten yes, they are killed.

Taken from the water against there own will and killed when there are plenty of other food options in the world.

Fish are eaten yes, they are killed.

Taken from the water against there own will and killed when there are plenty of other food options in the world.

48390[/snapback]

Do we eat foxes then? Put their bodies to good use?

Please reply with a bit of intellect. Things have to eat to survive, if we were hunting and killing foxes for food I don't think you would find nearly as many people would be against it.

I thought you were whinging on about the killing of them.

How about Greyhound racing? Or dont you know anything about that?

The dog lasts about a year to win the races or compete, sometimes not even that long, as soon as its leg breaks or gets damaged, the dog is took out of the stadium and shot in the head and binned.

Are you agaisnt this?

Ive got family that own greyhounds, thats the reason i know.

hey ''daniel'' ( lol )

just seen that team pic of yours, still think your 6 foot lad?

more like 6 stone  :D !

48398[/snapback]

Not bad, as you were saying i was fat not long back. ;)

Would love to be 6 stone.

I thought you were whinging on about the killing of them.

How about Greyhound racing? Or dont you know anything about that?

The dog lasts about a year to win the races or compete, sometimes not even that long, as soon as its leg breaks or gets damaged, the dog is took out of the stadium and shot in the head and binned.

Are you agaisnt this?

Ive got family that own greyhounds, thats the reason i know.

48397[/snapback]

That is common knowledge really, same with horse racing. Broken limb = shot.

I would prefer it if they would try to mend their legs (very difficult with horses I think) But a bullet to the head is not as bad as the torturous end the foxes get.

I'm sure there would be nicer things that could be done with Greyhounds.

But it just comes down to money in the end ay?

Yeah and with fox hunting there is alot of money involved.

We are never going to agree and its a debate thats going to be running for many years to come.

We both have our own opinions and i havn't got the intelligence to argue about it all night, but i know there is more things 'For Fox Hunting' else it would of been banned along time ago.

I know people who do it and enjoy watching it.

I dont need to give anymore reasons. Night.

hey ''daniel'' ( lol )

just seen that team pic of yours, still think your 6 foot lad?

more like 6 stone  :D !

48398[/snapback]

I am the keeper standing next to him and I am 5 foot 11. So your wrong again . Why dont you just feck off. Can't you see no one likes you here. and it is just sad on another teams forum. Or do you thrive of the attention. No one likes you at "college". So you come on here to get attention to make you feel better.

Archived