Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Does any1..

live near Rearsby and wants to watch some sunday league footy??

Tomassi, Cobbo and Cat_burger will be in action against Thrussington for the might that is Fosse City on January 2nd, with the fixture taking play in the Rearsby playing fields 10.30am. All support is welcome :thumbup:

live near Rearsby and wants to watch some sunday league footy??

Tomassi, Cobbo and Cat_burger will be in action against Thrussington for the might that is Fosse City on January 2nd, with the fixture taking play in the Rearsby playing fields 10.30am. All support is welcome  :thumbup:

48023[/snapback]

Don't count your sour grapes before they hatch ;)

Might be too early for me to come back. :mad:

Cat_burger: Injury proneness - 20

Thrus is just up the road from me, I'll probably come along.

I know a few of their players aswell, I'll have to give you the low down on them :thumbup:

48180[/snapback]

I remember playing Thrussington, I scored a hat trick for Wymeswold,woohoo!

48198[/snapback]

That so badly looks like Waynesworld on first glance lol

I work for the company that did Rearsby bypass, hows it going?

48248[/snapback]

It's been completed 3 months early and it is going brilliant, cuts off a fair bit of time of the journey from Melton to Leicester, shud of been done earlier.

Melton next :D

I know it's been done 3 months early, alot of hard work has gone into it and almost ruined but a few aresholes on the opening.

Im glad it's been finished and is now in excellent use.

I know it's been done 3 months early, alot of hard work has gone into it and almost ruined but a few aresholes on the opening.

Im glad it's been finished and is now in excellent use.

48254[/snapback]

What happened on the opening day?

The person opening the bypass was a female mp who is agaisnt fox hunting, so a few thousand fox hunters came along with horses and dogs and all that kind of stuff and caused some trouble, tyring to ruin a good day for all the hard work gone into it.

Yes, i agree with fox hutning and i dont want a ban to it, but this was the wrong thing to do and didnt give them a good name.

Bet you wouldnt say that if one was chasing you round the field, you'd hate foxes then. ;)

Knowing you, you'd probably get some kind of injury while doing it.

Bet you wouldnt say that if one was chasing you round the field, you'd hate foxes then. ;)

Knowing you, you'd probably get some kind of injury while doing it.

48287[/snapback]

lol so did u get scared when it chased u :P

foxes are shy animals towards humans anyhow.. but does it really deserve to be chased by 300 blood hungry dogs and then torn apart when its fooked?

Archived