Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Does any1..

What good is a fox to anyone though?

Similar to the way we kill spiders and wasps.

I very much doubt that the dogs can be rehomed, they are born to kill.

48375[/snapback]

What gives you the right to say that? :blink:

What good are we to anyone? If we hadn't evolved into what we have on this planet, the Earth wouldn't be nearing its end!

48376[/snapback]

Don't tell me you believe in all that evolution rubish :blink:

48384[/snapback]

That nearly made me wet myself ;):P

But each to their own.

48375[/snapback]

What good are we to anyone? If we hadn't evolved into what we have on this planet, the Earth wouldn't be nearing its end!

48376[/snapback]

48384[/snapback]

But each to their own.

48410[/snapback]

Explain?

48375[/snapback]

48376[/snapback]

48384[/snapback]

But each to their own.

48410[/snapback]

Explain?

48414[/snapback]

You said the evolution theory was rubbish.

Come up with a better one? ;)

48375[/snapback]

Thats a terrible post, can't believe some people think like that.

You can't have a debate with stuff like that being posted.

Animal Rights, come on.

You said the evolution theory was rubbish.

Come up with a better one? ;)

48417[/snapback]

I don't have to come up with one, like those scientist have.

Do you really believe that something as amazing as human beings, so intelligent and wonderfully created evolved from something out of the sea or whatever.

Although I'm not a christian I belive in what the bible says about creation.

These Scientist that reckon they know so much about how the world was formed and all that in the last 20 years have more than 1/2 the estimation of how old they think they earth is. All a load of guesses and estimation that they want to believe. To believe it you are either not bothered about finding out the truth so just make a decision with out any factual evidence or your are just absoloutly crazy.

Scientist who believe in the Evolution theory have been proven wrong many times and are regularly changing their opinions on the truth. The bible has yet to be proven wrong.

48375[/snapback]

Animal Rights, come on.

48418[/snapback]

Oh sorry and obviously you're so angelic and theres never nothing wrong with what you post :huh:

48375[/snapback]

Animal Rights, come on.

48418[/snapback]

Thing is though mate, bet you don't think twice before killing a fly. What is the difference?

Ok, evolution is a crazy theory and us all forming origionally from bacteria is crazy.

So Mr God creating the Earth in 6 days and then having a rest on the 7th must be right ay.

Adam and Eve (Yes, Eve, not Steve for you people wondering about your sexuality) being the first humans ever, living in the Garden Of Eden (Eve having been formed from one of Adam's ribs)

A serpent making Eve take the forbidden fruit and thus getting them both banished from Eden....

Is not crazy at all?

If we are going on craziness, I think the Bible has a fair bit of it!

Ok, evolution is a crazy theory and us all forming origionally from bacteria is crazy.

So Mr God creating the Earth in 6 days and then having a rest on the 7th must be right ay.

Adam and Eve (Yes, Eve, not Steve for you people wondering about your sexuality) being the first humans ever, living in the Garden Of Eden (Eve having been formed from one of Adam's ribs)

A serpent making Eve take the forbidden fruit and thus getting them both banished from Eden....

Is not crazy at all?

If we are going on craziness, I think the Bible has a fair bit of it!

48427[/snapback]

Yes but has the bible been proved wrong yet?

please give me one good example.

The evolution theory has on many occasions.

Its all too confusing and everybody believes something different.

I am a christian and i do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ our savour.

Its all too confusing and everybody believes something different.

I am a christian and i do believe in the Lord Jesus Christ our savour.

48429[/snapback]

I wouldn't go that far but I come from a christian family and belive the bible.

What has been proved right about the bible?

Evolution is proved wrong a few times as links can be found to prove it right, just not all the time as it is a theory! The most realistic one imo! Chimps being 97% (I think) human...etc.

And a snippet of our msn convo (sorry Matt).

M@ says:

So u think we are the final product or will we evolve?

Sam-yew-hell - Is Thinner Than Before! says:

Evolution does not stop. With the surroundings always changing and our needs too we will always be changing.

Sam-yew-hell - Is Thinner Than Before! says:

Our little toe is evolving away 

M@ says:

really? mine isn't

Made me laugh lol:P

Fox's are a pest and need to be controlled. Banning the sport is ruining hundreds of peoples lives and job let alone all the hounds that will be killed of aswell.

Thousands of peoples lives will be effected for the worse by the ban, all because of a animal that is a pain and the death of them effect nobody.

48369[/snapback]

Don't they kill the dogs when they reach a certain age anyway, 6 or something. You sound like your worried about the dogs being killed, but are you not concerned that the only food the dogs get in a week, is a piece of meat thrown into the middle of the pack. The weaker ones therefore will go without food.

Fox's are a pest and need to be controlled. Banning the sport is ruining hundreds of peoples lives and job let alone all the hounds that will be killed of aswell.

Thousands of peoples lives will be effected for the worse by the ban, all because of a animal that is a pain and the death of them effect nobody.

48369[/snapback]

Don't they kill the dogs when they reach a certain age anyway, 6 or something. You sound like your worried about the dogs being killed, but are you not concerned that the only food the dogs get in a week, is a piece of meat thrown into the middle of the pack. The weaker ones therefore will go without food.

48446[/snapback]

Look guys lets not get into territory that could be inflammatory.

Even Christians believe that the Old Testament, including the dawn of time is symbolic.

Most Christians merely believe in Jesus Christ... Ie the New Testament.

I dont think there are many that believe the stories of Adam and Eve etc etc.

Evolution is factually based.

End of story. :ph34r:

Did anyone see the image of Jesus on the bottom of that crumpet the other day??

And is it true that all Sampsons strength was in his hair?

Also did Jonah really live in a Whale?

Was Daniel really a lion Tamer?

And if I buy a turkey leg and two sprouts for Christmas Day is there a small chance it can be made into a huge dinner?

Did anyone see the image of Jesus on the bottom of that crumpet the other day??

And is it true that all Sampsons strength was in his hair?

Also did Jonah really live in a Whale?

Was Daniel really a lion Tamer?

And if I buy a turkey leg and two sprouts for Christmas Day is there a small chance it can be made into a huge dinner?

48459[/snapback]

lol

48369[/snapback]

It's funny how a few hundred dog and horse breeders (I can't believe they don't breed animals for the sole purpose of hunting despite what the Countryside Alliance say) being out of work is so horrendous when many thousands of miners and factory workers have lost their jobs in the last 20-30 years without the rural population batting an eyelid.

As for Adam and Eve; if Eve was made from Adam's rib, they must be genetically the same, and is it morally right to shag yourself? :o

Are we descended from an incestuous relationship?

Despicable.

48369[/snapback]

It's funny how a few hundred dog and horse breeders (I can't believe they don't breed animals for the sole purpose of hunting despite what the Countryside Alliance say) being out of work is so horrendous when many thousands of miners and factory workers have lost their jobs in the last 20-30 years without the rural population batting an eyelid.

As for Adam and Eve; if Eve was made from Adam's rib, they must be genetically the same, and is it morally right to shag yourself? :o

Are we descended from an incestuous relationship?

Despicable.

48568[/snapback]

lollollol

Lisa is a legend. :)

Archived